Ex Ravens DT Cody convicted of dog, drug, alligator charges

I was a fan of him over troupe at the time. Remember him being a real strange dude though. Major questions about maturity (was scared to be away from home, specifically described as being really into cartoons and I don't think the adult kind, etc....)

Everyone should obviously know better than this but I'll say given some of the odd descriptions of him that snuck through at the time he seems like the type that might not know wtf he was doing fully and just mirroring what he's seen.

Cody played at 350-370 lbs., he's been out of the league for a year, and has documented weight problems, so I think it's reasonable to assume he weighs around 400 lbs.

I believe a fair punishment would be to starve him until he weighs 200 lbs. (half of his starting weight, just like his dog's loss), and only them bring him to a doctor.

Cody played at 350-370 lbs., he's been out of the league for a year, and has documented weight problems, so I think it's reasonable to assume he weighs around 400 lbs.

I believe a fair punishment would be to starve him until he weighs 200 lbs. (half of his starting weight, just like his dog's loss), and only them bring him to a doctor.

That sounds like a good plan.

This brings to mind a few questions:

Can you legally possess an alligator?

And if not, then why the f%$# are there laws regarding neglect of said animal?

because , people gain possession of exotic animals to be cool and never care for them. Like Cody and his Dog he bought from Spain. he has no sense.

I would kick him if i saw him. dillweed!!