I know your thinking it just like me what IF WE WIN

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like our chances. Especially if we do what we should have done in the first matchup -- what the Giants did. Tight man to man coverage while trying to get as much pressure as possible on the QB and good fundamental tackling to limit YAC. I'm not very worried about our offense getting points on the board as long as they don't screw anything up too badly.

However, after we win Monday night I fear a letdown against KC and if I had to choose one win over the other I think beating KC is more important. I hate looking ahead anyway so I won't anymore.

Its the first time in years that I wont be sucked into the hype and possibilities.

They will lose by 30 points. Just go check Pats home record since Brady is at the helm. Bills have absolutely 0 chance.

Guys, please dont get up for this game as the letdown will be just like week 2. ( and the last 15 years )

Edited by fredex22

Is someone is smoking at the Buffalo News Desk?

Bills may shock world against the Patriots [1:58 AM]
Buffalo News reports: 'Here are six reasons why the Bills could shock the world next Monday...

Or they are reading posts here ...

After the Patriots remained unbeaten with a remarkable 27-26 win over the Giants on Sunday night, there was some predictable whining by Bills fans. The Pats were lucky. They got the calls from the officials. They probably cheated in some unspecific fashion.

But Buffalo fans should have been happy to see New England win. The Pats haven’t lost two in a row in more than three years. Imagine how motivated they would have been coming off a loss. It’ll be a much more dramatic setting when the Bills play them Monday night in Foxborough.

Its the first time in years that I wont be sucked into the hype and possibilities.

They will lose by 30 points. Just go check Pats home record since Brady is at the helm. Bills have absolutely 0 chance.

Guys, please dont get up for this game as the letdown will be just like week 2. ( and the last 15 years )

Dont tell me what to do! I do what I want!

Last Cheatriots Home game loss - 2014 Week 17 to the Buffalo Bills

I don't expect the Bills to beat the *Pats on Monday. Could it happen, sure. Is it extremely unlikely, absolutely.

the *Pats are one of the top teams in the league year after year. The Bills have been one of the worst. Expecting the Bills to go on the road and win against the *Pats is not smart. It will be interesting to see what kind of game plan Rex puts in against the Pats since the game plan he used in game 1 was terrible. But I'm not getting all worked up if they lose. We can afford two losses out of these 7 games. This is probably 1 of those 2.

I don't expect the Bills to win Monday night either,but they are not by far the worst team this year.

Oh yes, I remember that meaningless game where we were on the outside of the playoffs and Brady was watching from the sidelines resting!

He sat the 2nd half. The Bills did have the lead heading into the half and the Bills were missing some key personel as well. I have no clue if they would have won if Brady didnt get sat but its not a given that they would have lost. At the end of the day a win is a win.