I know your thinking it just like me what IF WE WIN

If I'm Rex I'm playing the pass on every down, let them run the ball. Double Gronk with a safety and LB, put Darby on Amindola and Gilmore on the other guy (can't recall his name). Make Brady go to his second read and blitz every play.. Easier said than done though.. But I'd rather see 150 yards passing and 200 rushing than 400 passing and 90 rushing..

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm Rex I'm playing the pass on every down, let them run the ball. Double Gronk with a safety and LB, put Darby on Amindola and Gilmore on the other guy (can't recall his name). Make Brady go to his second read and blitz every play.. Easier said than done though.. But I'd rather see 150 yards passing and 200 rushing than 400 passing and 90 rushing..

They would have absolutely no problem killing us on the ground with that huge running back of theirs

What needs to happen is they HAVE to send pressure.....and our DB's (which now include McKelvin) have to hold up in pass pro

and our offense needs to score points

I think our chances are as good as they have been in a long time. I think the Pats are probably pretty wary of this one. More so than a lot of people would think. I don't expect a win, but I won't completely rule out any shot at winning like I would with some of our other less talented teams of recent years. If we win, I'll be pleasantly surprised, but not shocked. Then, I'll celebrate with a few cold ones.

Every time I tell myself not to get excited about our chances of beating those cheating !@#$s.

Every time I talk myself into it anyway.

Every time is another crushing loss.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

That said, we've got this. What's the definition of insanity?

GO BILLS!!!

Edelman is their #1 WR. That's a pretty big loss. After seeing the Giants nearly win that game, I think we have a legit shot. Amandola and Gronk will have to take on a bigger role but they now have fewer options. This could be the game they lose. Our defense seems to be getting better and the offense scored a lot of points last time they played. Could get interesting. Get that run game clicking and this could get real interesting.

Who's covering Gronkowski?...

The only way we have a chance is our D-line getting to Brady early and often and rattle him.

This certainly isn't the week for Rex to get cute with the exotic blitz schemes. Our front four, when healthy, are more than formidable, especially if they're all back and healthy, just let them do what they do well. It also helps that the New England offensive line is hurting and in makeshift situation.

Brady's gonna get the ball out quick, so I'd play press coverage all night long! If the D-line fails to get to Brady,they need to get their hands up.

Oh, and it'll also help us if the officials don't hold the Patriots hands up and down the field, like ya know, what seemingly happens every single time we play these dbags...

Right, so why not treat that game like gambling with found money? Just throw everything at them. Go a little nuts.

Thank you.

So here comes the bathroom sinks falling down the second floor stairs Tom, and a dresser and a bed frame, some circular saws i was using to renovate. while plugged in an locked at full throttle. and a big picture picture framed in sharp glass of the Children, catch that Tom! and wait here's my Mother in law coming at you. and thats pure evil ( just kidding Mary ! )

Get all the way nuts

I predict half of the posters will be predicting we don't win another game all year and demanding Rex be fired or burned at the stake.

that's not a prediction really. admitting the inevitable perhaps?

Who's covering Gronkowski?...

The only way we have a chance is our D-line getting to Brady early and often and rattle him.

This certainly isn't the week for Rex to get cute with the exotic blitz schemes. Our front four, when healthy, are more than formidable, especially if they're all back and healthy, just let them do what they do well. It also helps that the New England offensive line is hurting and in makeshift situation.

Brady's gonna get the ball out quick, so I'd play press coverage all night long! If the D-line fails to get to Brady,they need to get their hands up.

Oh, and it'll also help us if the officials don't hold the Patriots hands up and down the field, like ya know, what seemingly happens every single time we play these dbags...

Fair to say with basically no offensive weapons that we can bracket Gronk?

Every time I tell myself not to get excited about our chances of beating those cheating !@#$s.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

GO BILLS!!!

Hey. it's worth a shot. The NFL is still about On Any Sunday

Fair to say with basically no offensive weapons that we can bracket Gronk?

Bradham gets him first and his sole responsibility is to disrupt him. Then Gilmore owns him. lets try that out

I think either way they score 30 -40 points, not so much limiting the run or the pass. We need to kick Brady** in danutz n limit the scoring(TD's)

This is our Super Bowl.

If you told me you could win ONE of the two NE* games, I would take the MNF game in NE* every freaking time.

National TV. Undefeated opponent. They beat us once already. Nobody gives us a shot. Etc.

THEN THE BILLS SHOCK THE WORLD!

So much more spice than a week 2 win at 1pm that nobody cares about.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

GO BILLS!!!

I like ur tinking!