I know your thinking it just like me what IF WE WIN

What if by some completely unforseen chance we actually beat the patriots this next Monday night?

- They are not just down Decker....they also lost another one of their important WR's in a previous weak.

- Big last minute victory over the Giants in a game that they absolutely should have lost

- We scored points on these guys in the first game

- Healthiest we have been all season

- Watkins gaining momentum

- D played pretty darn well at crucial times against the jets

Yes....probably might not win.....but what if we DID?

EDIT: Guys sorry...I meant

Edelman

And Dion Lewis is the other WR they lost earlier

Edited by John from Hemet

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if by some completely unforseen chance we actually beat the patriots this next Monday night?

- They are not just down Decker....they also lost another one of their important WR's in a previous weak.

- Big last minute victory over the Giants in a game that they absolutely should have lost

- We scored points on these guys in the first game

- Healthiest we have been all season

- Watkins gaining momentum

- D played pretty darn well at crucial times against the jets

Yes....probably might not win.....but what if we DID?

Decker? What other WR?

And you don't know nuthin.

I don't expect the Bills to beat the *Pats on Monday. Could it happen, sure. Is it extremely unlikely, absolutely.

the *Pats are one of the top teams in the league year after year. The Bills have been one of the worst. Expecting the Bills to go on the road and win against the *Pats is not smart. It will be interesting to see what kind of game plan Rex puts in against the Pats since the game plan he used in game 1 was terrible. But I'm not getting all worked up if they lose. We can afford two losses out of these 7 games. This is probably 1 of those 2.

I don't expect the Bills to beat the *Pats on Monday. Could it happen, sure. Is it extremely unlikely, absolutely.

the *Pats are one of the top teams in the league year after year. The Bills have been one of the worst. Expecting the Bills to go on the road and win against the *Pats is not smart. It will be interesting to see what kind of game plan Rex puts in against the Pats since the game plan he used in game 1 was terrible. But I'm not getting all worked up if they lose. We can afford two losses out of these 7 games. This is probably 1 of those 2.

It should be a gameplan that has us sitting our star players. There isn't chance in hell we win, so why take risks for later, more important games. Of course they won't, but its worth thinking about. Bad enough we'll lose to a Great, pizzed off team with undefeated SB Champions in their sights. We don't need to lose any of our star power during it.

It should be a gameplan that has us sitting our star players. There isn't chance in hell we win, so why take risks for later, more important games. Of course they won't, but its worth thinking about. Bad enough we'll lose to a Great, pizzed off team with undefeated SB Champions in their sights. We don't need to lose any of our star power during it.

I don't agree with (and I'm not sure if you really do or if it was sarcasm). But I would expect the Bills to give 100% effort and try their best to win this game. I personally just don't expect a win. It would be a major upset if the Bills won. But major upsets happen.

*crackpot alert* The refs are on notice to get the Patriots to the SB undefeated, where they will not be allowed to gain a single yard without a flag that game. Because of this, Buffalo should just pile up their tire pumps and broken headsets at midfield, let Percy Harvin be captain via Facetime on an Ipad to start the game and play the 2's and 3's the whole game.