My hatred for the Pats is real

Virgil

I watch Bills games with more emotion and attention that any other game in all of sports. When I watch anyone play the Pats, I get the same way.

I just can't stand them. This Giants game was an emotional roller coaster.

The NFL's golden boy Beckham dropping the td and the dropped INT when no one touched him was very Bills-esque. Just sickening.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch Bills games with more emotion and attention that any other game in all of sports. When I watch anyone play the Pats, I get the same way.

I just can't stand them. This Giants game was an emotional roller coaster.

The NFL's golden boy Beckham dropping the td and the dropped INT when no one touched him was very Bills-esque. Just sickening.

I think you spelled Pats* wrong.

The only Brady highlight I like is the one where Nate Clements knocked his head off:

Nowadays that would be roughing the passer...for some reason that neither the officials not the league could adequately explain.

I disagree Tom. That's no angle at all. but Brady is one hell of a team player and competitor! You have to give him that...

No, that's an angle. It's about 160 degrees.

The only Brady highlight I like is the one where Nate Clements knocked his head off:

OMG that should be on eternal rewind upon my desktop!!!

Thanks JR !

Nowadays that would be roughing the passer...for some reason that neither the officials not the league could adequately explain.

No, that's an angle. It's about 160 degrees.

well if you must insist,

I thought you meant angle of pursuit, not angle of self preservation. 160 161, whatever it takes.

Edited by 3rdand12