Would it be better for us if the Pats won tomorrow?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well If the Giants can beat them I'm all for it.

The odds of the GOAT Cheaters losing 2 in a row is deemed improbable. Since many expect the Bills to lose on MNF as they see the team not good enough but hope for an upset. the sooner they lose the better off we are. meaning the undefeated topic comes off of the daily table talk

Spags will probably attack their left side and A gaps and look for JPP to collapse their right.. but he'll sacrifice cover numbers to do this. the ball will come out quickly, so the Pats will push the safeties back with Gronk, to open the rubs and digs where he abandons defenders. I'm thinking the Pats will run right at their right side to keep JPP on his heels. when the Giants bring safety help upfield, Brady will get over the top. big game from edge defenders, or this one ends early. the best we can hope for is Belichick leaving the field wondering how to shore up the right side of his O line for the Bills.

Unless players are injured....game against Giants has nothing to do with our game.

When have you ever seen the Pat* let their guard down? They prepare each week for the next opponent.

Patriots always seem to play better after a loss. They use it as motivation. If the pats lose tomorrow, our chances of winning next week get smaller imo. Pats rarely lose 2 games in a row.

Completely agree, a team coming off a lose is usually tougher the next week. I'd rather see the Pats win from that perspective, but I also do like the Giants so am conflicted.

Here me out. As much as we would love for the Pats to lose any week, as much as we all despise their very existence, if they do lose in the meadowlands to the Giants, would we not be running into a buzz saw the next week on MNF?

Would we not want to be the 1 in 18-1? We do, for some odd reason, seem to play them tougher in Foxborough. It would almost be a case in point where they maybe would let their guard down against us after finally exercising the demon of the "Curse of Eli".

We realistically don't have a shot at catching them in the division. Just thinking out loud here. Thoughts?

If the Giants can show the Bills how to beat NE , that would be great.

the Giants have the worst ranked D in the league right now . They have lost some defensive starters like amakamura and Hankins since we played them. They do have JPP now but not sure how much he will help. I think the Pats will put up 50 on them.