Would it be better for us if the Pats won tomorrow?

Here me out. As much as we would love for the Pats to lose any week, as much as we all despise their very existence, if they do lose in the meadowlands to the Giants, would we not be running into a buzz saw the next week on MNF?

Would we not want to be the 1 in 18-1? We do, for some odd reason, seem to play them tougher in Foxborough. It would almost be a case in point where they maybe would let their guard down against us after finally exercising the demon of the "Curse of Eli".

We realistically don't have a shot at catching them in the division. Just thinking out loud here. Thoughts?

My initial response to this post is :doh: But after some thought my response is still :doh:

Apparently it's not enough to just win games. We have to win in certain ways. Remember when we had to face Tom Brady in week two, otherwise our win would be tainted? Well that turned out well, didn't it.

Also, do you really believe that the Pats** are going to ease up after beating the Giants, like a lion feeling bloated after eating a gazelle?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Patriot Act is a joke; I'd root for Al-Qaeda against the P*tri*ts.

Yep, break his leg in the 1st quarter, that way they can lose tomorrow and nexr Monday. A healthy Brady next Monday = 0% Bills chance of victory regardless of the Pats outcome tomorrow.That

Yes 0% which is why the Bills have never beaten them with Br*dy. What we have and the %0 chance is a bunch of Mularkey?

The Patriot Act is a joke; I'd root for Al-Qaeda against the P*tri*ts.

Yes 0% which is why the Bills have never beaten them with Br*dy. What we have and the %0 chance is a bunch of Mularkey?

Other than the three times we beat Brady, we've never beat Brady. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Bills haven't won a game that meant anything @ Foxboro since the 2000 season. They have never beaten Brady at Gillette when he's played the whole game. There is no surer bet in sports than Bills at Patriots. Just relax and watch with zero pressure of needing the win.