Where do we get 4-5 more wins?

spoogy

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The three home games. They're all winnable. Dallas is not good, and even though they'll have Romo back, they'll probably be playing in bad weather and for nothing. Of the road games, it's more important to beat the Chiefs than the Redskins or Eagles (conference record determines WC tiebreakers), although the Redskins game is winnable. They will lose to the Pats.

I think 9-7 with an 8-4 conference record will get them in. 10-6 definitely gets them in.

Edited by dave mcbride

The three home games. They're all winnable. Dallas is not good, and even though they'll have Romo back, they'll probably be playing in bad weather and for nothing. Of the road games, it's more important to beat the Chiefs than the Redskins or Eagles (conference record determines WC tiebreakers), although the Redskins game is winnable. They will lose to the Pats.

I think 9-7 with an 8-4 conference record will get them in. 10-6 definitely gets them in.

I agree with this -- the home games get them to 8 wins, and a win @KC and @WAS get them to 10. They're ok with a loss @NE*** and @PHI.

Chiefs in KC? They are playing lights out. I still think jags will cost us our season. 8-8 most likely

pats, chiefs, cowboys losses for sure.... then drop 1 we were suppose to win like jets

I agree if we dont make the playoffs I really think the Jags game will be the one that doomed us

But how in the world can you say the Chiefs are playing lights out?

CBF

Chiefs in KC? They are playing lights out. I still think jags will cost us our season. 8-8 most likely

pats, chiefs, cowboys losses for sure.... then drop 1 we were suppose to win like jets

Guaranteed loss to a 3-5 team with their best player out...interesting.

Pretty much what everyone else said.

Besides the Pats game, every other game on our schedule is winnable.

And who knows, maybe the *Pats have an off game.

I think it is VERY conceivable for the Bills to get 5 wins out of those 7 games.

We SHOULD win against NYJ at home, plus beat the Skins, Chiefs and Texans.

The tougher ones appear to be *Pats and Eagles on the road and Dallas at home (assuming Romo is back). I just hope the team gets the job done and has us in a position to have those last two games at RWS mean something this year. Then they can bring those Guiness Book of Records people back because that place is going to be ROCKIN'. Can you say Fandemonium?

Chiefs are 3-5...2-2 at home.......lights out?