TNF Would you rather?

YoloinOhio

Going into prime time TNF game, who would you rather have?  

144 members have voted

1. 1. At Quarterback

2. 2. At running back

• Chris Ivory/Stevan Ridley
    • LeSean McCoy/Karlos Williams
  3. 3. At wide receiver/tight end

• Sammy Watkins/Robert Woods/Chris Hogan/Marcus Easley/Charles Clay
    • Brandon Marshall/Eric Decker/Jeremy Kerley/Kembrell Thompkins/James Cumberland

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one that is debatable to me is WR. The Bills have the best player but the Jets have better depth. The tiebreaker for me is that I factored in the TE position to break it.

My thinking as well. TE puts Bills over the top.

The only one that is debatable to me is WR. The Bills have the best player but the Jets have better depth. The tiebreaker for me is that I factored in the TE position to break it.

In this game, the Jets receivers may have the edge, but long term I'll take Watkins and Woods over Marshall and Decker.

If only the outcomes of NFL football games could be decided in this overly simplistic manner!

We'd be a lock to win tonight!

In reality, this is going to be a tough one.

It is just a poll for fun.Why so serious? Edited by YoloinOhio

Do we want to include O-line and D-line in there? Those are my main concerns.

it only allows 3 questions max in the poll

I would choose Bills OL and Jets DL. If we had Kyle Williams playing I would pick Bills. If the Jets weren't so injured on OL I would take theirs.

Jets OTs have been brutal though. I don't know if that Giacomi guy is a starter or backup but he's been bad.

Edited by YoloinOhio

wow, 45 - 0 in favor of both our QB and RB situation. I wonder if anyone will take the leap and be the first to go against the grain there. Honestly, I could really understand someone taking Fitz over TT. Taylor has looked good, just like Fitz and even Trent did at one point. In order for him to be firmly ahead of Fitz though he needs to be consistent the entire year all the way through to the end and keep us playoff competitive. Despite our defensive struggles I still think our defense of today is better than any defenses we had when Fitz was our QB so I think that's a distinct advantage TT has working for him.