Refugee Crisis in Europe

• 3 months later...

Italy Threatens to Close Ports Due to Overwhelming Flow of Migrants

http://legalinsurrection.com/2017/06/italy-threatens-to-close-ports-due-to-overwhelming-flow-of-migrants/

“11,000 refugees arrived on its shores in five days”

Migrants-to-Italy-620x435.jpg

THE BEST DEFENSE: Six held in Spain, UK and Germany in anti-jihadist raids.

Of course, six isn’t even a speck at the point on the tip of the iceberg.

No.

But in Europe they aren't just "voicing opinions", they are making threats, then later some are committing violence. And in areas where Sharia law is being enforced, they are committing crimes that I would consider a revolt against the government.

aka "No Go Zones" This is not even close to a humanitarian exercise, it's a colonization. Ingenious. Hitler couldn't come up with a more efficient takeover strategy. Plant subversives in media and education. That takes root and bears the fruit of weaponized political correctness. And voila. A country of cuckolded pussies to twisted with fake guilt to even defend their own culture and sovereignty. Let a$$holes like Obama and Bush go to work destroying entire regions like Mideast to create the crisis and the invasion starts. A certain irony that only former commie countries like Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia and Russia have figured it out and don't let any in. Or at least doing their best to defend themselves.

aka "No Go Zones" This is not even close to a humanitarian exercise, it's a colonization. Ingenious. Hitler couldn't come up with a more efficient takeover strategy. Plant subversives in media and education. That takes root and bears the fruit of weaponized political correctness. And voila. A country of cuckolded pussies to twisted with fake guilt to even defend their own culture and sovereignty. Let a$$holes like Obama and Bush go to work destroying entire regions like Mideast to create the crisis and the invasion starts. A certain irony that only former commie countries like Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia and Russia have figured it out and don't let any in. Or at least doing their best to defend themselves.

Poland saved Europe from Islam once, they can do it again

• 2 months later...

EUROPE’S NEW LIE: Comparing Asylum Shelters to Nazi Concentration Camps.

Recently, Franco Berardi, the Italian author of a play in Germany, “Auschwitz on the Beach”, charged Europeans with setting up “concentration camps” on its territory. One line in the performance was, “Salt water has replaced Zyklon B” — a reference to the poison gas used by the Nazis in World War II to exterminate Jews. After protests from the Jewish community, the play was cancelled. Adam Szymczyk, the director of the Documenta exhibition, defined the show as a “warning against historical amnesia, a moral wake-up call, a call to collective action”. This response, while true for the mass-murder of Jews, is a grotesque distortion of what has been happening in Europe for the last three years. On the contrary, governments, non-governmental organizations, bureaucrats, charities and the media have all embraced migrants in the millions, and welcomed them with open arms. The Jews during the Second World War — most of whom were turned away, turned in or betrayed by all European governments — were not so fortunate.

The current misrepresentation was first formulated by Sweden’s deputy prime minister, Asa Romson. “
We are turning the Mediterranean into the new Auschwitz”,
she said. Since then, this sham comparison has entered into the European mainstream, and the death of six million Jews has been turned into an ideological platform — a parable of human suffering —
to justify importing even more unknown migrants.

The question European voters must ask themselves is: Importing them to what purpose?

I've given up reasoning with people about any of this. I've yet to see, or meet anyone from the "progressive" side of things even consider an alternate perspective on these issues. Too much of their identity is wrapped up in their belief system to allow for compromise. If asked "how many is enough?" they refuse to answer, or retreat into sophistry.

• 3 months later...

https://legalinsurrection.com/2017/12/malmo-was-the-canary-in-the-coal-mine-warning-of-european-islamist-anti-semitism/#more-235741

Malmö was the canary in the coal mine warning of European Islamist anti-Semitism

https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status/940142740708495360

Malmö, Sweden, is in the news again, and a lot of people are paying attention, because of chants of “Shoot the Jews” at protests against American recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

But it should come as no shock. At least not if you have been reading our coverage of Malmö dating back to February 2010, with the post Malmö Syndrome:

Malmö is the third largest Swedish city, and now the poster child for what I call Malmö Syndrome, the anti-Semitic violence which results from the shared anti-Israeli agenda of Islamists and leftists.

Merkel Condemns “All Forms of Antisemitism,” Fails to Address Muslim Jew-Hatred in Germany

Muslim demonstrators in Berlin shout “death to Jews” and “Jews, remember Khaybar, army of Muhammad is coming again” during weekend protests

Merkel-Condemns-%E2%80%9CAll-Forms-of-An

After two days of silence, German Chancellor Angela Merkel condemned antisemitic demonstrations that took place in Germany during the weekend. “We oppose all forms of antisemitism and xenophobia.” she told reporters on Monday. “The state has to use all available legal measures” against such acts, she added.

(more…)

6 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Says the Jew hater.

Says the zionist who wants a pure ethnic state

You're just a walking self contradictory poster aren't ya?

Look up cognitive dissonance

On 9/7/2017 at 12:35 AM, OJABBA said:

I've given up reasoning with people about any of this. I've yet to see, or meet anyone from the "progressive" side of things even consider an alternate perspective on these issues. Too much of their identity is wrapped up in their belief system to allow for compromise. If asked "how many is enough?" they refuse to answer, or retreat into sophistry.

Im very liberal on immigration

Tom thinks i dont even believe in nation states lol

If the Muslims coming believe in a secular republic with a separation of church and state

What exactly is the problem?

Actually lets say there a bunch of Christians that are theocrats

Do we need to get rid of those ppl?

How many is enough? 

Well, we have not reached the "enough" point yet, so I'll let ya know when we have seen enough. Our country can absorb more immigrants. Lots more. 

We will probably double in population before its decided that national borders are obsolete

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How many is enough? 

Well, we have not reached the "enough" point yet, so I'll let ya know when we have seen enough. Our country can absorb more immigrants. Lots more. 

We will probably double in population before its decided that national borders are obsolete

What is so hilarious

If we countries were states tied to universal human rights

Now ppl can move to japan or egypt or france and start a new business or whatever

A global tax would improve and equalize/ incentivize a world community

I dont get this fear of immigrants

9 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

What is so hilarious

Now ppl can move to japan or egypt or france and start a new business or whatever

Do you have any idea as to why there are different countries?

56 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

What is so hilarious

You're not arguing in favor of immigration.  You're arguing for the elimination of immigration by eradicating the concept of sovereignty.  :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You're not arguing in favor of immigration.  You're arguing for the elimination of immigration by eradicating the concept of sovereignty.  :rolleyes:

No ****

Which happens with more immigration and globalization which is not going in reverse

Whats your point

We should stop globalization ?

Cats outta the bag

49 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

No ****

Which happens with more immigration and globalization which is not going in reverse

Whats your point

We should stop globalization ?

Cats outta the bag

Again, do you understand why there are different countries?

4 hours ago, westerndecline said:

What is so hilarious

Not many libertarians are in favor of a global tax.

But I'm sure your thought process reconciling that is sound.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Again, do you understand why there are different countries?

There were many reasons, most of which are outdated with tech, globalization, internet, and conversion on global human rights....

1 hour ago, Joe Miner said:

Libertarian and taxes are not mutually exclusive

Im not a fascist that thinks Coca-Cola should own a country lol

This isnt Robocop

Edited by westerndecline

17 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

There were many reasons, most of which are outdated with tech, globalization, internet, and conversion on global human rights....

Libertarian and taxes are not mutually exclusive

Im not a fascist that thinks Coca-Cola should own a country lol

This isnt Robocop

Just one out of a hundred points---Do you think Sharia Law is compatible with our constitution?

7 hours ago, westerndecline said:

If the Muslims coming believe in a secular republic with a separation of church and state

What exactly is the problem?

Actually lets say there a bunch of Christians that are theocrats

Do we need to get rid of those ppl?

If the Christians are theocrats, don't let them in. If they are already here, we have to deal them (and that's enough of a problem already, no?) Why let in more potential theocrats of any kind?

How do you know whether the Muslims arriving are or aren't theocrats? What if they lie, and just see it as chance to "spread the word"?

If they are coming from what amounts to a theocratic country, they probably shouldn't be let in. That pretty much takes care of Muslim immigration.

There ya go. What's the problem?

Edited by OJABBA

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Just one out of a hundred points---Do you think Sharia Law is compatible with our constitution?

Sharia where it is acclaimed and the official law or where it is allowed to flourish and the media refuses to report on it?

Sharia dictates a trial exclusively by judge, relying on no codified set of laws, and no binding precedents from judicial decisions.  On that point alone, it is objectively incompatible with the Constitution.

But then, so is mob justice via public shaming based on allegations alone.  So I don't see where it matters much anymore.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Sharia dictates a trial exclusively by judge, relying on no codified set of laws, and no binding precedents from judicial decisions.  On that point alone, it is objectively incompatible with the Constitution.

But then, so is mob justice via public shaming based on allegations alone.  So I don't see where it matters much anymore.

Separation of mosque/church and state is split just like within Christian circles

14 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

Right...

Because a hallmark of libertarian philosophy is the surrender of sovereignty, massive global government, seats of power as far away legislatively from the people as possible, and the increase of the scope of the bureaucratic state.

Unbelievable.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Right...

Because a hallmark of libertarian philosophy is the surrender of sovereignty, massive global government, seats of power as far away legislatively from the people as possible, and the increase of the scope of the bureaucratic state.

Unbelievable.

I knew it. I KNEW IT!

That's the Libertarian's super-secret agenda known only to the Seventh Circle of Secret Initiates. :ph34r: