The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

Think P.C. has reached the bottom ?

oh, they're not even close yet......................

FACE, MEET PALM:

New Campaign Seeks to End Use of Black Targets at Gun Ranges.

FTA

"In our study we found two main things: First, people were quicker to shoot black targets with a gun, relative to white targets with a gun. And ... people were more trigger-happy when shooting black targets compared to shooting white targets."

Did they happen to ask if the black target was easier to acquire and identify COM?

FTA

"In our study we found two main things: First, people were quicker to shoot black targets with a gun, relative to white targets with a gun. And ... people were more trigger-happy when shooting black targets compared to shooting white targets."

Did they happen to ask if the black target was easier to acquire and identify COM?

Not to mention that humans (and most animals) evolved to quickly identify and focus on dark silhouettes. -this quirk is actually taught in art class, so libs have no excuse not knowing this.

Who’s the Intolerant One?
by David French
This is surely one of the strangest tweet exchanges I’ve ever seen. Here’s CNN’s Christopher Cuomo responding to a person who asks, “What do you tell a 12 year old girl who doesn’t want to see a penis in the locker room?” His answer?
8PzEQdKv_bigger.jpg Christopher C. CuomoVerified account@ChrisCuomo Feb 23

Christopher C. Cuomo Retweeted PP

i wonder if she is the problem or her overprotective and intolerant dad? teach tolerance.

Not long ago, if school policies purposefully exposed girls to male genitals, they’d be subject to a backbreaking sexual harassment lawsuit. Suddenly, however, “tolerance” looks a lot like indecent exposure, and indecent exposure is what freedom looks like. This is beyond strange. I’m certain Cuomo would still object to a member of the football team walking straight into a girl’s locker room and disrobing, but he not only doesn’t object to the exact same anatomical features if they’re attached to a trans “girl,” he condems those who feel uncomfortable.
If the declaration that “preteen girls shouldn’t see penis at school” doesn’t resonate, I wonder if there’s really any hope for a common moral language when discussing the sexual revolution. In this circumstance, not even consent — the final moral firewall — matters. We used to be told that boys and girls should shielded from unwelcome sexual images. Now we’re told that they can be exposed to genitalia even over their strenuous objection, and they’re intolerant if they argue otherwise. Extraordinary.
The left-wing intolerance on this point is so extreme that they condemn school officials who seek to protect trans kids by giving them their own, private facilities — places where they can change in complete privacy. Yet arrangements like this are characterized as cruel and heartless discrimination rather than the compassionate accommodation they so clearly are. There are ways to protect the rights to all parties to this cultural dispute, but when social engineering is the goal, compromise is out of the question.

Whos the Intolerant One?

by David French

This is surely one of the strangest tweet exchanges Ive ever seen. Heres CNNs Christopher Cuomo responding to a person who asks, What do you tell a 12 year old girl who doesnt want to see a penis in the locker room? His answer?

Not long ago, if school policies purposefully exposed girls to male genitals, theyd be subject to a backbreaking sexual harassment lawsuit. Suddenly, however, tolerance looks a lot like indecent exposure, and indecent exposure is what freedom looks like. This is beyond strange. Im certain Cuomo would still object to a member of the football team walking straight into a girls locker room and disrobing, but he not only doesnt object to the exact same anatomical features if theyre attached to a trans girl, he condems those who feel uncomfortable.

If the declaration that preteen girls shouldnt see penis at school doesnt resonate, I wonder if theres really any hope for a common moral language when discussing the sexual revolution. In this circumstance, not even consent the final moral firewall matters. We used to be told that boys and girls should shielded from unwelcome sexual images. Now were told that they can be exposed to genitalia even over their strenuous objection, and theyre intolerant if they argue otherwise. Extraordinary.

The left-wing intolerance on this point is so extreme that they condemn school officials who seek to protect trans kids by giving them their own, private facilities places where they can change in complete privacy. Yet arrangements like this are characterized as cruel and heartless discrimination rather than the compassionate accommodation they so clearly are. There are ways to protect the rights to all parties to this cultural dispute, but when social engineering is the goal, compromise is out of the question.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/445197/whos-intolerant-one

I have some people I know from some classes that I would looooove to let share the bathroom with his daughter. Yeah, pretty sure they'd change his mind. Ray,a transgendered man to woman prefers boys but was indifferent in his criminal past. At 5'6 maybe and 200+ lbs and bald he was a beautiful woman.

I have some people I know from some classes that I would looooove to let share the bathroom with his daughter. Yeah, pretty sure they'd change his mind. Ray,a transgendered man to woman prefers boys but was indifferent in his criminal past. At 5'6 maybe and 200+ lbs and bald he was a beautiful woman.

What kind of class are you taking?

Transgender Boy Wins Texas State Girls’ Wrestling Title

“The victory was seen as equal parts unavoidable . . . and contentious”

transgender-boy-wins-girls-wrestling-tit

You what I find funny about this?

You have an underage child who is not old enough to decide for himself/herself to take conversion drugs, but is encouraged and supported by his parents to do so.

Liberals cheer this underage child being subjected to conversion by his parents. But if the underage child were gay and confused and the parents subjected him/her to conversion to heterosexuality, the liberals would be lighting limos on fire in protest.

You will be made to care.

Liberals cheer this underage child being subjected to conversion by his parents. But if the underage child were gay and confused and the parents subjected him/her to conversion to heterosexuality, the liberals would be lighting limos on fire in protest.

Absolutely right.

Feminist spokesperson, Emma Watson, suffered severe criticism from other SJW's, for not taking a stronger stand...

https://heatst.com/entertainment/emma-watson-refused-to-get-out-of-bed-after-people-called-her-a-bad-feminist/

Following her UN campaign #HeForShe, which urged men to back feminism, she was labelled a “First World Feminist” and attacked for her “white privilege”. “It’s difficult to hear criticism from people you consider your peers and who you believe are on the same side”.

...despite already being called annoyingly activist by other liberals.

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/even-gushing-vanity-fair-profile-says-emma-watsons-activism-is-annoying/

...author Derek Blasberg can’t escape the obvious, and raises the prospect that ordinary people by now surely find Watson’s endless moral interventions, well, really annoying.

It comes upon learning that before wearing a dress in public, Watson sends a PowerPoint presentation to her designers asking about the garment’s environmental impact, and demanding a “moral reason” to wear it:

"As [a friend, Gloria] Steinem honors Watson’s high moral standards and relentless activism, I ask her if there’s a risk of becoming, well, annoying to the general public. Is she too much of an ethical Goody Two-Shoes? After all, what other starlet assigns fashion designers homework before she wears their clothes?"

She is already being targeted by SJW's for "Beauty and the Beast" for portraying a girl who volunteers to be imprisoned by a man.

Pepperdine University has removed its statue of Columbus because seeing it on campus was too “painful,” according to the school’s president.

Liberals wanted it removed. Conservatives wanted it to stay.

The University "compromised" and had it removed. :lol:

Edited by unbillievable