The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

This is real. They're complaining about papertowels & are citing Title IX.

Pierce students say new all-gender restrooms not good enough

Students at Pierce College Puyallup are not satisfied with the new all-gender bathrooms on campus, complaining of slow-opening automatic doors, excessive water pressure, and timed lights that turn off too quickly.

According to The Puyallup Post, two all-gender restrooms were created last year at the behest of students concerned about accessibility for transgender students, but now the students are asserting that the new facilities are not equal to other bathrooms on campus, as required by Title IX.

This is real. They're complaining about papertowels & are citing Title IX.

Pierce students say new all-gender restrooms not good enough

Students at Pierce College Puyallup are not satisfied with the new all-gender bathrooms on campus, complaining of slow-opening automatic doors, excessive water pressure, and timed lights that turn off too quickly.

According to The Puyallup Post, two all-gender restrooms were created last year at the behest of students concerned about accessibility for transgender students, but now the students are asserting that the new facilities are not equal to other bathrooms on campus, as required by Title IX.

Well, here's the cure for them:

Hillary-Clinton-Toilet-Paper-Flip-Flop-F

Everything should come out alright now.

Well, here's the cure for them:

Hillary-Clinton-Toilet-Paper-Flip-Flop-F

Everything should come out alright now.

What a terrible idea - that could likely be the single greatest cause of constipation ever in modern times. Sort of like when Punxsutawney Phil sees his shadow and runs back into his burrow.

• 2 weeks later...

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH:

Princeton Freshman: They’re Training Us To Hate Each Other.

This mandatory orientation event was designed to help us appreciate our diversity as a student body during the first week of classes. But what did it really accomplish? In compressing us into isolated communities based on our race, religion or gender, the minister belittled every other piece of our identities. He faced a crowd of singular young adults and essentially told them that their heritage outweighed their humanity. The message was clear: know your kind and stick to it. Don’t risk offending people from other backgrounds by trying to understand their worldviews.

Cost of attending Princeton University: $64,390 per year.

Too damn much to be force-fed crap like this. But you know, I had a college girlfriend who spent some time post-college working in the admissions office at Berkeley. She was (and is) a language savant, and she’d spent a summer at the University of Zagreb in what was then Tito’s Yugoslavia, after which she spoke Serbo-Croatian like a native. But she said the message from Berkeley’s administration to the students was just like Tito’s: You all hate each other, and you can only live together peacefully because of me. You can only deal with each other through me.

Divide and conquer.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/255748/

Edited by B-Man

The British Medical Association has said pregnant women should not be called "expectant mothers" as it could offend transgender people.

Instead, they should call them "pregnant people" so as not to upset intersex and transgender men, the union has said.

(Excerpt) Read more at telegraph.co.uk ...

:doh:

Not even the dumbest part of the story...

and someone who is "biologically male or female" should be called "assigned male or female".

Seriously?

Okay then...from now on, I'm no longer white. I'm "assigned Caucasian."

Free Speech

SCOTT ADAMS ON “BERKELEY AND HITLER:

” “I’m ending my support of UC Berkeley, where I got my MBA years ago…I’ve decided to side with the Jewish gay immigrant who has an African-American boyfriend, not the hypnotized zombie-boys in black masks who were clubbing people who hold different points of view. I feel that’s reasonable, but I know many will disagree, and possibly try to club me to death if I walk on campus.”

Read the whole thing.

Related:

Screen-Shot-2017-01-21-at-9.02.13-AM.png

1hj64n.jpg