The Mizzou/Yale/PC/Free Speech Topic

FireChan

Ellen DeGeneres Chastised; Forced to Deny She’s Racist After Usain Bolt Meme Controversy.

In Orwellian America, anybody can be declared a thought criminal.

But why is DeGeneres even accepting the ridiculous premise of the fellow leftists who are attacking her?

I thought "lesbian" was above "black" in the social justice hierarchy?

Yeah, no ****.

One of my favorite jokes is the constellation Virgo. On old-timey pictoral star charts, she's usually portrayed as:

VirgoMap01.jpg

But the actual stars look like:

virgo-constellation-new2.jpg

Yeah...those stars are a woman reclining with her legs spread (towards the top). That's your "virgin."

The Greeks and Romans have been trolling us for 2000 years.

The correct response by Ellen is to have Bolt on her show to carry her around on his back.

Constellations = Rorschach tests

I thought "lesbian" was above "black" in the social justice hierarchy?

Not when the Lesbian is rich and white. If Ellen was a black Lesbian of average means, then that would be different.

Edited by Azalin

Autostraddle Apologizes for Favorably Reviewing the ‘Animated Queer Taco’ in Sausage Party.

As Glenn wrote yesterday, “when historians wonder what happened to America in the 21st century, they should start here.

Because everyone knows a bi-curious female taco character in an animated film should speak with a more appropriate accent, like eastern European, or possibly African.

Does anyone here remember when the left jumped championed the freedom of expression of the artist who made a piece consisting of a crucified Christ in a jar of urine? My, how times change.

Because everyone knows a bi-curious female taco character in an animated film should speak with a more appropriate accent, like eastern European, or possibly African.

Does anyone here remember when the left jumped championed the freedom of expression of the artist who made a piece consisting of a crucified Christ in a jar of urine? My, how times change.

Well, duh, that's a symbol of white oppression. So, OK to do.

In defense of the left, there are few things they enjoy doing more than pissing on Christ and his followers.

Oh Good God ! everyone should grow up.

White House Indian education official accused of assaulting Native American over Redskins

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-indian-education-official-accused-of-assaulting-native-american-over-redskins/article/2599660

The official in charge of a White House initiative on American Indian education allegedly pummeled a Native American student who was visiting Washington, D.C., for displaying his support for the Washington Redskins.

The incident allegedly occurred when Barrett Dahl, an autistic college student from Oklahoma, showed up at a powwow in Washington wearing a Redskins football jersey, which he told Oklahoma's News 9 he viewed as source of cultural pride. Within seconds of sitting down, Dahl said, he was approached by William Mendoza, the executive director of the White House Initiative on American Indian and Alaska Native Education.

"He comes to me and calls me the name weetard not retard, weetard. 'You're a weetard for not understanding Redskins is offensive,'" said Dahl, who is a member of both the Choctaw and Sac and Fox Nations. He said Mendoza continued, "Where are you from? You're so stupid and uneducated. You don't understand Redskins is offensive? And I tell him I'm from Oklahoma as I'm very proud to be and that's when he spits on me."

An attorney for Mendoza, Mark Zaid, said Mendoza was traveling and unavailable for comment. However, he said that according to notes Mendoza had provided, Mendoza had approached Dahl to ask about the shirt. He said Dahl replied, "I don't have to [expletive] explain [expletive] to you. If you want to step outside and take this outside, I'd be happy to explain it to you."

The two also had a difference of opinion on what words displayed on the back of the shirt said. Dahl said the text said "Injun player," while Mendoza allegedly began the encounter by claiming it said "Injun pimp."

The two disagree on who started the subsequent physical altercation. Afterward, Dahl had to undergo multiple surgeries for injuries to his hand. Dahl said he hopes to recoup the thousands in medical expenses by suing Mendoza, while Zaid said that Mendoza is interested in suing Dahl for defamation.

Oh Good God ! everyone should grow up.

White House Indian education official accused of assaulting Native American over Redskins

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-indian-education-official-accused-of-assaulting-native-american-over-redskins/article/2599660

The official in charge of a White House initiative on American Indian education allegedly pummeled a Native American student who was visiting Washington, D.C., for displaying his support for the Washington Redskins.

The incident allegedly occurred when Barrett Dahl, an autistic college student from Oklahoma, showed up at a powwow in Washington wearing a Redskins football jersey, which he told Oklahoma's News 9 he viewed as source of cultural pride. Within seconds of sitting down, Dahl said, he was approached by William Mendoza, the executive director of the White House Initiative on American Indian and Alaska Native Education.

"He comes to me and calls me the name weetard not retard, weetard. 'You're a weetard for not understanding Redskins is offensive,'" said Dahl, who is a member of both the Choctaw and Sac and Fox Nations. He said Mendoza continued, "Where are you from? You're so stupid and uneducated. You don't understand Redskins is offensive? And I tell him I'm from Oklahoma as I'm very proud to be and that's when he spits on me."

An attorney for Mendoza, Mark Zaid, said Mendoza was traveling and unavailable for comment. However, he said that according to notes Mendoza had provided, Mendoza had approached Dahl to ask about the shirt. He said Dahl replied, "I don't have to [expletive] explain [expletive] to you. If you want to step outside and take this outside, I'd be happy to explain it to you."

The two also had a difference of opinion on what words displayed on the back of the shirt said. Dahl said the text said "Injun player," while Mendoza allegedly began the encounter by claiming it said "Injun pimp."

The two disagree on who started the subsequent physical altercation. Afterward, Dahl had to undergo multiple surgeries for injuries to his hand. Dahl said he hopes to recoup the thousands in medical expenses by suing Mendoza, while Zaid said that Mendoza is interested in suing Dahl for defamation.

Seriously? "I'm offended that you're not offended by what I'm offended by?" Led to a physical altercation? Really?

Un-!@#$ing-believable. It's like a preview of the Trump White House.

Seriously? "I'm offended that you're not offended by what I'm offended by?" Led to a physical altercation? Really?

Un-!@#$ing-believable. It's like a preview of the Trump White House.

If Timmah Graham reads this article, who knows what kind of micro aggression it might trigger. He could go on medical leave for the entire football season.

ASHE SCHOW: When Safe Spaces Become Segregation:

There’s a “fine line between safe space
and segregation,” writes the Atlantic’s Emily Deruy.

And she’s right, as demonstrated by recent backlash aimed at universities that have suggested or instituted policies that would separate minority students from white students. But Deruy’s article points out just how nuanced this issue is, and how difficult it is to create a college experience that is inclusive and supportive yet still requires students to interact with those who are different in order to make them more well-rounded.

Th
ere’s also the question of whether a college should be focusing on any of this rather than devoting time and resources to, you know, education.

Yeah, that’s not at the top of the priority list, it seems.

I'm going to develop a safe space app and make Billion$

A tint measuring device that warns you if a person with less tint is invading your safe space would sell quickly on college campuses.

We could partner with 23 and Me so that everybody who sends in their DNA is given a certificate of their racial bloodline because #BloodLinesMatter. Everybody with the cert can load it onto their smart phone so that they know if anyone around them is oppressing them or if they have to make amends for their privilege.