Jets game plan: let Bills beat themselves

BILLS02138

Jets are already expecting Rex/Bills to be so overly hyped and charged this week that the Bills beat themselves with stupid penalities.

I hope Rex learned a lot from the week leading up to the Patriots game. Rex talked too much in the public. His players talked too much before the game. Patriots did their thing - didn't say word all week - and took it out on the Bills on the field.

The Giants did the same thing...

Rex - keep focused - keep quiet - and coach.

GO BILLS!

Jets are already expecting Rex/Bills to be so overly hyped and charged this week that the Bills beat themselves with stupid penalities.

I hope Rex learned a lot from the week leading up to the Patriots game. Rex talked too much in the public. His players talked too much before the game. Patriots did their thing - didn't say word all week - and took it out on the Bills on the field.

The Giants did the same thing...

Rex - keep focused - keep quiet - and coach.

GO BILLS!

Link?

In the 8 games he's played, Fitzpatrick has turned the ball over in 6 of them. If the Bills can win the battle of possession, they have a good chance at winning the game in NY. The Jets are 3 point favorites to open in Vegas, so they're simply getting the home field advantage. If I'm writing the Jets game plan, I think it looks something like this. 8-9 guys in the box on every play. Do not get gashed by big runs. Revis plays Sammy no matter where he lines up. Again, every play. Take Sammy out of the passing game. On the flip side of things, they'll ask Fitzpatrick to NOT turnover the ball. In their wins, they're +12 in turnovers. In their losses they're -5. Huge!

Rex said yesterday he hasn't thought much about the Jets and it's just another game. He may feel differently when he gets there to the stadium but that's how he feels now. I don't believe him for a second but that is how he is playing it to the media so far.

yes and the ny media is probably incensed he isn't giving them any fodder. They are dusting off things he said and did 5 years ago to try to recapture outrage Edited by YoloinOhio

Can't wait till next year when Rex's return to NY/NJ won't be so filled with hype. Sports writers aren't well known for their historical perspective. They're like Parrots, squawking parrots.

And this parrot is no more! It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker.This is a late parrot. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-parrot.

And this parrot is no more! It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker.This is a late parrot. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-parrot.

It's not dead. It's resting.

In the 8 games he's played, Fitzpatrick has turned the ball over in 6 of them. If the Bills can win the battle of possession, they have a good chance at winning the game in NY. The Jets are 3 point favorites to open in Vegas, so they're simply getting the home field advantage. If I'm writing the Jets game plan, I think it looks something like this. 8-9 guys in the box on every play. Do not get gashed by big runs. Revis plays Sammy no matter where he lines up. Again, every play. Take Sammy out of the passing game. On the flip side of things, they'll ask Fitzpatrick to NOT turnover the ball. In their wins, they're +12 in turnovers. In their losses they're -5. Huge!

This feels like a Charles Clay week...

This feels like a Charles Clay week...

This absolutely is a Charles Clay week. The Bills will 100% need to pass the ball to open up the running game. This game will NOT go down like the Miami week where they run a lot and eventually just get some big plays.

Fitz is a really smart guy having made millions off all the teams he has played for. He will bait the Bill's and draw the fowls [ Parrots ] just like every other team. You could see Miami players mouthing off to the Bill's trying to draw penalties. 96 yards against Miami was one of our better games. The refs will look harder at us for the rest of the season. Seems like we could be smarter but I guess not. O line hurting and the Jets with 8-9 in the box we could be in trouble. Tyrod better have his running shoes on. Just don't have a lot of faith in Rex.

This absolutely is a Charles Clay week. The Bills will 100% need to pass the ball to open up the running game. This game will NOT go down like the Miami week where they run a lot and eventually just get some big plays.[/quote

This absolutely is a Charles Clay week. The Bills will 100% need to pass the ball to open up the running game. This game will NOT go down like the Miami week where they run a lot and eventually just get some big plays.

I agree on Clay being a big part, as well. He was a big part of the first Miami game and you could see them focusing on him (and the run) in the 2nd which left Sammy in single coverage. Woods, Hogan and Shady on swings out of the backfield will also be big