Deadspin: Assault Pictures of Greg Hardy's Ex-Girlfriend

Correlation between people who support Hardy and people who think EJ is good = +1.0

What an inexcusably stupid comment. Most EJ "supporters" hoped he would improve and wanted to see how he would do with better coaching.

This does not make them thickheads, but even if it did, it would not imply that they were callous and stupid.

On the other hand, the fact that you felt the need to drag EJ into this thread at all and used it as an opportunity to gratuitiously bash other Bills' fans is a sign of vicious character. So, let other readers decide where the better analogy lies.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the pictures make a difference, you weren't outraged enough to begin with.

I know I am bumping a 24 hour post, but this is correct. We are too outraged with video and picture, when they paint the same damn picture that we have known all along. Ray Rice clocked his fiance when she was charging at him, I knew that before the video came out. There should have been a 4-6 game suspension and nothing more. Goodell has shown his incompetence in charge over the past 15 months where either the players have had double jeopardy punishments or have had them judicially rescinded. So, hopefully the owners wisen up and get rid of Roger, because he is the biggest problem of them all.

The problem is that the media over-covers everything now, instead of letting the situation die out. Personally, the DA's office should not let out photo evidence of a case, like this.

CTLFYJyVAAA-8ta.jpg

as much as I hate Jerruh, this is the right response from him.

Edited by justnzane

You forgot the part where she probably asked for it.

The A-hole should be in jail

she didn't ask for it but you have to admit a guy with his size and strength should have cause a lot more damage. I live down here and the stories of this girl are crazy. She didn't deserve but crazy stuff happens to crazy people. It's funny how that stuff just follows people around who constantly do bad things.

Can you even spell Chivalry? Can anyone in this day and age?

An honest Man would just walk away. actually a Honest Man. would never ever be in that situation. this is just societal dysfunction. drinking drugs fame guns and violence.

yay.

i do not even want to get into the psychopathy aspect. which are very apparent in his behaviour.

you seriously would consider taking a side Rob ?

I don't presume to know that which I have no way of knowing and I don't think a vagina is a license to do whatever you want.

IF it were a situation where a crazy B word who kept coming at him after he repeatedly threw her off of him then I don't care that she got banged up and I don't think chivalry has anything to do with it.

If she was trying to get away from him and he kept throwing her around then I do have a problem with it.

Problem is, I don't know what happened and neither do you.

Edited by Rob's House

I don't presume to know that which I have no way of knowing and I don't think a vagina is a license to do whatever you want.

IF it were a situation where a crazy B word who kept coming at him after he repeatedly threw her off of him then I don't care that she got banged up and I don't think chivalry has anything to do with it.

If she was trying to get away from him and he kept throwing her around then I do have a problem with it.

Its a culture, money fame power, i can see them both being equally at fault. but how do things get this crazy?

There is no respectful or civilized behaviours in that world.

I have a problem with anyone hitting anyone anytime.

One thing you have said i agree one hundred percent with is the bolded.

All we can do is recognize a pattern of behaviour. Which Hardy continues when storming over to the ST coach and becoming aggressive. among others.

Like i respect you Rob and everyone on the boards, does not matter the situation. I try to always assume the Chivalrous posture. I do not put myself is situations that have a potential for any kind of violence.

why cant more people be like me ?

:w00t:

If the pictures make a difference, you weren't outraged enough to begin with.

+1

I really, REALLY hate to admit it, but the pictures did not make me any more angry at Jerry Jones, the Cowboys, or their sponsors for signing the guy or even refusing to cut the guy. We all knew what happened. The guy was suspended 10 games by Goodell. He was cut by the Panthers. I'm quite upset that he was signed in the first place, but I'm no more upset at the situation now than I was when he signed. If these pictures are the reason that you all are angry, you're delusional. You should have been angry when this POS did that to the girl. You should also be angry at the media. All these pictures are is click bate. I'm just glad that the Bills didn't sign him. So, I freely admit, DC Tom is 100% correct in this post.

Its a culture, money fame power, i can see them both being equally at fault. but how do things get this crazy?

There is no respectful or civilized behaviours in that world.

I have a problem with anyone hitting anyone anytime.

One thing you have said i agree one hundred percent with is the bolded.

All we can do is recognize a pattern of behaviour. Which Hardy continues when storming over to the ST coach and becoming aggressive. among others.

Like i respect you Rob and everyone on the boards, does not matter the situation. I try to always assume the Chivalrous posture. I do not put myself is situations that have a potential for any kind of violence.

why cant more people be like me ?

:w00t:

Theres no pattern. Ray rice was a model NFL citizen before his incident.

Theres no pattern. Ray rice was a model NFL citizen before his incident.

yes, of course he was. of course he was. It was just a single error in judgement.

Hardy just keeps on going like nothing ever happened.

He is probably fine as long he has his entourage of professionals maintaining the crowd control.

if the NFL enables people like these to flourish then good for them.

another silver star for Jones on his belt buckle

If my wife came at me, I wouldn't hit her...but I would hold her to keep her from injuring either of us. And she would end up looking much worse, as she bruises very easily.

Not that I believe at all that this was the situation in Hardy's case. But the knee-jerk "zero tolerance" evidenced here for so much as a bruise isn't just disturbing, but ignorant. Domestic violence goes both ways.

@RapSheet: Greg Hardy expressed remorse on Twitter last night. While being questioned by the league, he was asked about the photos. Different response

@RapSheet: Greg Hardy told investigators, on the photos: He wasnt responsible. She attacked him & he protected himself. She was drunk and fell down.

Edited by YoloinOhio

@RapSheet: Greg Hardy expressed remorse on Twitter last night. While being questioned by the league, he was asked about the photos. Different response

@RapSheet: Greg Hardy told investigators, on the photos: He wasnt responsible. She attacked him & he protected himself. She was drunk and fell down.

It's wholly plausible he could regret an incident or how he handled it even if it was legitimately in self defense. People need to move on from this. The guy has kept his nose completely clean off the field, and lost millions of dollars in foregone salary....far more than the average shmuck who's involved in something like this. Edited by JTSP

It doesn't matter if she is crazy or came at him. You restrain her, or walk away, and you don't spend time with her. Then you never see her again. You don't hit, push, or anything else to a woman.

That's exactly right. In fact, the other day my girlfriend and I were talking about this type of stuff. She said "I'm pretty sure I can take you out". All I had to say was "well, you do outweigh me". Instant knockout - she was a pool of tears. Didn't have to lay a hand on her.

November 7: ESPN columnist writes column that complains about Greg Hardy, saving:

"Do you still think Hardy inspires people? Still think this is the kind of "leadership" you want on your team? Is this still a man you want to defend in front of your fans, to enrich with a new long-term contract?"
Also on November 7, ESPN invites rapper Rick Ross to be guest host on ESPN gameday:
Rick Ross, singer of such women-friendly songs as:
Keep Doin' That (Rich Chick)
Dope B**** Skit
B.M.F. (Blowin' Money Fast)
Bossy Lady
Murda Mami
Money Make Me Come
Hit U From the Back
'Ho Time