Deadspin: Assault Pictures of Greg Hardy's Ex-Girlfriend

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude is a real nutcase. You saw it in his first game back on the sidelines. He'll end up in jail at some point or end up dead. Hate to say that, but have seen people like this before suffer the same fate.

Ray Rice approves of this message.

Are you disagreeing with me here? I mean, I knew he hit her. I knew Ray Rice punched his wife. Both of those things are abhorrent, no matter the circumstances short of their life being threatened. But I don't understand the phenomena of the pictures/video changing anything.

I realize this sounds bad, and I agree that their should be a moral condemnation of both Rice and Hardy. But I think we should also examine how folks some how care "less" until they see it firsthand.

Edited by FireChan

Are you disagreeing with me here? I mean, I knew he hit her. I knew Ray Rice punched his wife. Both of those things are abhorrent, no matter the circumstances short of their life being threatened. But I don't understand the phenomena of the pictures/video changing anything.

I realize this sounds bad, and I agree that their should be a moral condemnation of both Rice and Hardy. But I think we should also examine how folks some how care "less" until they see it firsthand.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

I suppose. Sorta sad how photographic evidence is required to elicit a moral response.

i think it's called "evidence" but I'm no lawyer.

I believe we had police reports describing her injuries and the event since it happened. I think that may constitute as evidence.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/panthers-hardy-trial-start-tuesday/ngfk8/