Deadspin: Assault Pictures of Greg Hardy's Ex-Girlfriend

There is no excuse for a man beating up on a woman. None. To suggest those injuries were sustained in self defense by a 260 pound man is rediculous.

If he did that to her while she was trying to get away from him it's one thing. If he was throwing her off and she kept coming at him it's quite another. I don't know which (if either) occurred.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying a man has no self defense rights if the attacker is a woman?

I wonder..did his claim of self defense come in before, or after, he threw her on the couch full of guns?

Either way, she refused to cooperate with the prosecution, as many DV victims do, so he is free from legal judgement. The moral judgement he faces for being a POS, on the other hand..

Jerry couldn't control his excitement a few weeks ago talking about wanting to re-sign him.....

he saw gregs Gun collection...Texans love the freedom to annihilate groupings of wood chucks and armadillos with out switching clips. fact

the M-4 is over the top btw

If he did that to her while she was trying to get away from him it's one thing. If he was throwing her off and she kept coming at him it's quite another. I don't know which (if either) occurred.

Can you even spell Chivalry? Can anyone in this day and age?

An honest Man would just walk away. actually a Honest Man. would never ever be in that situation. this is just societal dysfunction. drinking drugs fame guns and violence.

yay.

i do not even want to get into the psychopathy aspect. which are very apparent in his behaviour.

you seriously would consider taking a side Rob ?

he saw gregs Gun collection...Texans love the freedom to annihilate groupings of wood chucks and armadillos with out switching clips. fact

Can you even spell Chivalry? Can anyone in this day and age?

An honest Man would just walk away. actually a Honest Man. would never ever be in that situation. this is just societal dysfunction. drinking drugs fame guns and violence.

yay.

i do not even want to get into the psychopathy aspect. which are very apparent in his behaviour.

you seriously would consider taking a side Rob ?

Why do you have to bring guns into this thread. Are you trying to banish this to ppp? Let's stay focused on the woman beater.(and they are not clips, but magazines) and being over the top is opinion. Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

Why do you have to bring guns into this thread. Are you trying to banish this to ppp? Let's stay focused on the woman beater.(and they are not clips, but magazines) and being over the top is opinion.

wasnt there a list of really cool weapons?

and mine are clips

I'm really amazed how many posters here think this is no big deal or it was self defense. Just saying...

oh its a huge deal. this dude is a mess. that is why i brought his gun collection into the equation. they are not collectables . They are a statement about his aggressive and dominating outlook

Why do you have to bring guns into this thread. Are you trying to banish this to ppp? Let's stay focused on the woman beater.(and they are not clips, but magazines) and being over the top is opinion.

stay focused on a woman beater ? okay. as long as we are agreed that is what occurred?

Late friend:

"When I drove from Indiana to Texas for my first programming job, they stopped me at the Texas border and searched my car for guns.

Fortunately I had some, so they let me in!"

If he had any part of those injuries, I'm disturbed by so many of these posts. I've never even considered raising my hand to a woman nor a child for that matter, and that doesn't mean I haven't been in a position where someone antagonizes you.

It's just wrong, and you always have the option of walking away no matter what they say or do. We are bigger, stronger, and can hurt someone. It's that simple. I've been with my wife for over 20 years, and once in our first year she was so mad at me, probably deservedly so, she threw keys over the car at me and hit me just under the eye. She is not a violent person but she made a terrible mistake.

I picked up the keys, gave them back to her, and walked away. Why? Because my parents taught me I always have a choice. I don't accept any justification for punching, hitting, shoving, throwing a girl. Ever!

Either way, she refused to cooperate with the prosecution, as many DV victims do, so he is free from legal judgement.

She was unavailable to cooperate because she was out partying in Vail, Colorado. Of course, it is believed there was a civil settlement, which is what this is really about.

What they don't tell you is most of the bruises are from when she got thrown out of Bubble that night and the bouncers carried her out. I think a 6 6 275 pound guy would do a lot more damage to a 125 pound girl if he barely even tried.

You forgot the part where she probably asked for it.

the media and women's groups will go after team sponsors until they get hardy's scalp.

The A-hole should be in jail

Anyone recall all of those paid advertisements the NFL televised during commercial breaks in 2014 regarding "No More" Domestic Violence starring NFL players? Goodell is a complete joke!

goodell suspended him for 10 games after being on the exempt list all of last year. It was an arbitrator that reduced it to 4.

Also interesting that Dallas cut Joseph Randle this week for "character issues" when he was accused of DV. And called Hardy a "leader."

Edited by YoloinOhio

Late friend:

"When I drove from Indiana to Texas for my first programming job, they stopped me at the Texas border and searched my car for guns.

Fortunately I had some, so they let me in!"

Its a pre requisite !!

goodell suspended him for 10 games after being on the exempt list all of last year. It was an arbitrator that reduced it to 4.

Also interesting that Dallas cut Joseph Randle this for "character issues" when he was accused of DV. And called Hardy a "leader."

Mixed messages, anyone ?

geez.

way to go Jones. empower the nut case

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/11/06/jerry-jones-on-hardy-victim-photos-we-have-given-greg-a-second-chance/

seems reasonable enough :sick: