McCown Out for the Season; Manziel Out with Concussion

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a feeling the locker room will be lost if it isn't already. Before this was announced, Brian hartline was on radio here and asked about it. He acted like it was borderline ridiculous to consider benching a 23 year old for having some fun on the bye week. He said he didn't see the video but as long as he wasn't doing anything illegal he thought it was a big overreaction. He also talked about how the constant changing of QBs has been tough for the chemistry with the WRs and if it's not injury related he didn't see a valid reason for the change when they had just announced he would be starter for the season.

I do see why the organization is disappointed. We don't know what internal discussions took place but reportedly he promised to represent the team well.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Let the kid let off some steam. He is not hurting anyone. Let him do what he enjoys.

What is up with this hyper-sensitivity?

Imo

because he's an alcoholic fresh out of rehab and he can't stop drinking and ruining his career? not someone i would trust as the face of my team

Edited by kdiggz

until he gets behind the wheel of a car and kills someone

That. Or maybe they just realize he is 23 and his rehab obviously failed. A regular employee at a regular job would probably have issues if this happened two months out of rehab. His personal issues are far greater than his crappy QBing.

Wait all because he went to a party and had a drink? when did the browns become the MORAL police? talk about a franchise you go to kill your career.

The dude is fresh out of a preseason rehab stint. He's got a problem.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz