Syracuse Basketball 2015-2016

inkman

Yeah I just don't see it. UNC has too much talent & veteran leadership to fall short againt the orange. It maybe a close game for awhile but the heels should pull away. Cuse has had a nice run but let's face it, their side of the bracket opened up when Sparty fell. If that doesn't happen in all likelyhood the Orange don't get out of the first weekend of the tournament. I think their run ends Saturday night. I will be shocked if they win.

Yeah...I'm doubtful as well, however, I never in a million years thought they'd get past Virginia. And they shot the ball like absolute doodie in the first half in that game. This is a different Syracuse team than we saw in the regular season and conference tourney. I don't know why or how it happened, but they are. Especially defensively. We'll just have to see what happens.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UNC is the best team left but in a one game situation anything can happen, also factor in the raised floor and lack of a shooting backdrop. Syracuse should be able to get the lead early while UNC adjusts to the zone and the change of scenery. It's the year for the Orange that's not going to change Saturday, another dramatic win then time to down the Sooners.

Come on, man! You're ruining the jinx I am trying to set up for UNC!

I agree with you. And by the way, if they happen to win and get to play OU, that is a great matchup for us. Don't want to play Nova; wright does a good job against our zone.

I'm among the biggest SU fans and I'd be shocked if SU wins saturday night, not gonna stop me from cheering like a mofo though!

I'm the biggest UNC fan around and I won't be shocked if Syracuse wins Saturday night. I think the 9.5 pt. line is ludicrous.

My Uber driver this morning says that Cuse is peaking and UNC is not. He forsees a Cuse v Nova finals. I am taking his prediction with a grain of salt however, since whether UNC is peaking is subjective and he didn't know which teams were playing in the final four when he began the discussion.

I'm the biggest UNC fan around and I won't be shocked if Syracuse wins Saturday night. I think the 9.5 pt. line is ludicrous.

I actually thought the line would be 12 or 13. I would love to see Syracuse beat them. With that being said I am in a pool at work & if UNC & Oklahoma get to the finals & UNC wins I will win $950. Tough call who to route for but I am going to have to go with the money on this one although if OU loses I win nothing no matter what happens in the later game.

I gotta say that this UNC team is easy to cheer for. Lots of vets, not just 1-and-doners.

I am going to root hard for them after they beat Syracuse. They are sure to win.

I see you throwing the jinx at the heels. This team is definetly easy to root for Paige is all class.

If you beat UVA you can beat UNC IMO. UVA gave heels tons of problems lately

FF to 430 mark. What a mensch!

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I actually thought the line would be 12 or 13. I would love to see Syracuse beat them. With that being said I am in a pool at work & if UNC & Oklahoma get to the finals & UNC wins I will win $950. Tough call who to route for but I am going to have to go with the money on this one although if OU loses I win nothing no matter what happens in the later game.

Crazy talk. Both games this season were tight. I just don't see a blowout.

You're going? Are you going to scalp, or have you already bought tickets?

Yes, I'll be there. My friend is a Cuse alum and had the inside track on a great ticket deal. Tickets in the 100 level for the final 4 and championship which includes a pass to the Cuse the tailgate before the game. I'm pumped.

Edited by Jauronimo

Yes, I'll be there. My friend is a Cuse alum and had the inside track on a great ticket deal. Tickets in the 100 level for the final 4 and championship which includes a pass to the Cuse the tailgate before the game. I'm pumped.

First of all I'm soooo jealous. Secondly I hope you bring them good luck. Thirdly have a blast.