Syracuse Basketball 2015-2016

inkman

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

complain about what???? i don't have to prove anything to anyone about who i choose to root for in my sports life....i also root very strongly for VCU, guess what....went there....what was i supposed to complain about?????

The beat goes on.....If you to SU, why didn't you complain earlier?

i'm not sure what to do about him...you can't really defend 3's that far behind the line...sure they are killing us, but those are shots that aren't statistically gonna fall that often

Perrantes is killing them. Shots need to start falling quickly or this could get out of hand quickly.

Just like the zags game, we fall behind and you come in firing with your Bonnie Boner. I feel better about this game already.

I reply to Bona posts. That's all I have done - it's got nothing to do with the timing (except for the timing of when I'm at my computer)......... I already told you I'm not going low class and kick people when they're down.

complain about what???? i don't have to prove anything to anyone about who i choose to root for in my sports life....i also root very strongly for VCU, guess what....went there....what was i supposed to complain about?????

So, you didn't go to SU? WTF are you talking about then?

i'm not sure what to do about him...you can't really defend 3's that far behind the line...sure they are killing us, but those are shots that aren't statistically gonna fall that often

That's what I'm counting on. It's not likely he stays that hot.

i never !@#$ing said i went or didn't go to SU, for the record, i took several classes there, but that has got not one goddamned thing to do with me being a fan or not. I graduated from Fredonia State, took classes at Syracuse, LeMoyne, VCU and Richmond just for future reference. But like i said, if i chose to be a South Dakota State because I like their mascot i don't have to answer to anyone as to why I am a fan.

I reply to Bona posts. That's all I have done - it's got nothing to do with the timing (except for the timing of when I'm at my computer)......... I already told you I'm not going low class and kick people when they're down.

So, you didn't go to SU? WTF are you talking about then?

i never !@#$ing said i went or didn't go to SU, for the record, i took several classes there, but that has got not one goddamned thing to do with me being a fan or not. I graduated from Fredonia State, took classes at Syracuse, LeMoyne, VCU and Richmond just for future reference. But like i said, if i chose to be a South Dakota State because I like their mascot i don't have to answer to anyone as to why I am a fan.

You're whole tell me where I went, give me an answer thing makes no sense, though.

ok, you are either !@#$ing with me or in some sort of altered state...did you not reply to me saying i didn't go there or am i seeing things?????

post-307-0-44578700-1459122010_thumb.jpg

You're whole tell me where I went, give me an answer thing makes no sense, though.

ok, you are either !@#$ing with me or in some sort of altered state...did you not reply to me saying i didn't go there or am i seeing things?????

Capture.JPG

I meant being an alum. I took some classes at UB but I never say I went there.