Sammy Watkins...

Codyny13

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they single cover Watkins with Revis TT should throw at him all damn day. I haven't watched a lot of Jets football this year, but I heard some guys who did some extensive breakdown of his play this year discussing him and they all agreed that he's still a good CB but not the premier player he used to be. If they want to play as though he is, make them pay.

Isn't Watkins by definition insulting him given that his name is in fact Joe Sixpack? B-)

If JoeSixPack was one of the idiots with little jobs blasting Sammy on Instagram but he wasn't. ;)

If they single cover Watkins with Revis TT should throw at him all damn day. I haven't watched a lot of Jets football this year, but I heard some guys who did some extensive breakdown of his play this year discussing him and they all agreed that he's still a good CB but not the premier player he used to be. If they want to play as though he is, make them pay.

Yep. The all 22 last year showed Sammy was able to separate from Revis quite often.

What a pattern, play and catch that was. For all the credit that TT got for completing his last 10 passes that one was a pretty bad pass. Fairly easy throw where Sammy shouldn't have had to dive.

TT put it just past the sticks. You must be one of those delusional EJ lovers to even say something like this.

It's possible, I guess that Sammy ran a yard or two too deep and the pattern was supposed to be closer to first down marker. In that case it wouldn't have been a bad pass.

Watching that gif, and knowing Sammy has a bad ankle, you can see when he tries to make his break that he can't stop, cut, and push off like he needs to. He kinda still glides upfield before being able to plant and come back. This would disrupt the timing of that play juuuuust enough to cause him to be half a second late and need to dive for the ball.

Just my guess, anyways.

Watching that gif, and knowing Sammy has a bad ankle, you can see when he tries to make his break that he can't stop, cut, and push off like he needs to. He kinda still glides upfield before being able to plant and come back. This would disrupt the timing of that play juuuuust enough to cause him to be half a second late and need to dive for the ball.

Just my guess, anyways.

Exactly right

TT put it just past the sticks. You must be one of those delusional EJ lovers to even say something like this.

That's a stupid thing to say.

I love TT and always thought he should start from first seeing him. Not only that but I also said above that IF the pass play was called to just past the sticks then it wasn't a bad pass but a bad pattern. You don't know where the play was called to. Sammy is a pretty precise route runner. He looked like he knew what he was doing on that play. It's possible for him to have run it two yards to far and possible for TT to have missed it by two yards. If I had to bet I am betting he ran the right pattern. Maybe not.

Just my guess, anyways.

That could be.

Although he does stop fast enough for the defender to just fall over.

That's a stupid thing to say.

I love TT and always thought he should start from first seeing him. Not only that but I also said above that IF the pass play was called to just past the sticks then it wasn't a bad pass but a bad pattern. You don't know where the play was called to. Sammy is a pretty precise route runner. He looked like he knew what he was doing on that play. It's possible for him to have run it two yards to far and possible for TT to have missed it by two yards. If I had to bet I am betting he ran the right pattern.

Unfortunately for you we have your posting history to go by.

Tyrod Taylor sucks ass and isn't even fit to be EJ's back up. He should die of gonnorea and burn in hell.