[closed]Start EJ against Miami

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ was probably the biggest contributor to the loss though with that 1st half meltdown.

If Sammy was playing yesterday the Jags wouldn't have played zone. If they didn't play zone, those INT's don't happen. This loss falls squarely on the shoulders of Sammy.

If Sammy was playing yesterday the Jags wouldn't have played zone. If they didn't play zone, those INT's don't happen. This loss falls squarely on the shoulders of Sammy.

How quickly you forget that Sammy wasn't playing because EJ injured him with bad accuracy. It all comes back to EJ!

I wonder what Losman is up to these days.... I bet with a better O line and some better receivers he would finally develop into that first round QB this thread knows he can be

I've lived in the parallel universe wherein Adrian Wilson never blew Trent Edwards face off his neck. He actually turned out to be a top 18 QB not taking that hit. Was just about to start a thread about it, but since you posted this here, I figured I'd let everyone know. Edwards didn't get a fair shake in Buffalo. I traveled through dozens of dimensions to be certain of this. You must trust me.

This is sarcasm, right? Right? If it isn't, only question is whether you watched, you know, the game yesterday? I wanted him to succeed as much as any Bills' fan but the guy is hilariously inaccurate for an NFL QB, doesn't process quickly enough, etc. etc. etc.

I saw 298 yards 2TD and 2 INT with a bad 5 minute stretch.