step away from the ledge

Pete

They did great considering the circumstances. We were down starting QB, RB 2, RG, RT, WR1, WR2, WR5, CB, DT, S, and down 27-3. They had a goal line stand. Then, shorthanded as they were, they rallied back to take the lead. Then got jobbed by the officials once again. It' would of been a tremendous victory. Instead this one hurts. It is time to regroup, get healthy and make a run. But the Bills showed me a lot today

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They did great considering the circumstances. We were down starting QB, RB 2, RG, RT, WR1, WR2, WR5, CB, DT, S, and down 27-3. They had a goal line stand. Then, shorthanded as they were, they rallied back to take the lead. Then got jobbed by the officials once again. It' would of been a tremendous victory. Instead this one hurts. It is time to regroup, get healthy and make a run. But the Bills showed me a lot today

Stop it already. The Bills showed you exactly what they are. a badly coached team with no QB

there will be no run, there will be no playoffs, and regardless of who is injured the really good teams don't miss a beat.

I've stepped off the ledge.. the free fall brings peace

Edited by ddaryl

Pete, I think that's great that you are so supportive of the product on the field. The team needs more fans like you. In fact, to show your support you should buy a jersey. I have one I would be willing to sell you. Twice the cost for support reasons. You in?

Stop it already. The Bills showed you exactly what they are. a badly coached team with no QB

there will be no run, there will be no playoffs, and regardless of who is injured the really good teams don't miss a beat.

that is not our Ateam

What's next that mathmatecially this team is in it? The coaching sucks. The GM has made questionable moves. This was the friggin Jags they just lost too on a neutral field. Zero intensity. At times the QB seemed too not even realize the clock.

The bills lost this not the zebras. You have to go back years to claim there was a worse first half.

They showed me a lot of gut-wrenching football

Always someone here on the Koolaid. There is no bright side. Absent the injuries, we have two starting CBs who everyone loves and are highly overrated. I've had issues with Gilmore especially and but I would bet that on TD drives, he gives up a play or two in chunks, as he did on the game winner. They don't deliver and with CBs, everyone sees the big plays and ignores the plays they give up, but those plays contribute to scores just as the plays they get celebrated for contribute to stops. My point is, see the player on the whole and when you do, Gilmore is just an OK CB. If he was so great, why does he get thrown at week in and week out all the time. They don't go away from him, they go to him. But they still have idiots who take stupid penalties (blocks in the back, celebration today). Our LBs seems slow, that might just be from what I saw today. The DL should have had way more pressure today than they did, they've struggled all year, The offensive play calling sucks. That's all for now.