Season in a Nutshell

The pass interference call on Robey cost them the game. It was an absolutely horrible call at the worst time. And on their touchdown, our guy was clearly being held in the backfield.

Whaley should be fired for putting them in this position, however. EJ played like an absolute mook for most of the game. Having no backup plan. Our best backup is in Dallas. I don't even know who that guy is backing up EJ Manuel.

Nonsense. Did you see the first half?

Cassel is a sitting duck in the pocket and hasn't played well in years. Can't see where he would have won us a game today. The long TD to Easley would not happen. EJ sucked but Cassel is no better, and is prone to turnovers as well.

You must have missed the part where EJ gave them 3 TD's in a row and lost us the game

THis game was brutal. I cant remember an NFL game where I had the lowest of lows and highest of highs emotionally like I did today. Only for us to come back and get screwed by a horrendous 3rd and 15 pass interference call with ZERO CONTACT.

My blood is boiling, im so mad that I dont even know if im upset. If that makes sense.

Jesus christ being a bills fan sucks.

I don't think it ever gets said enough. Its UNCANNY how consistent their mediocrity is.

I'm fine with firing the GM but I doubt Pegula has the stones to do it.

What kind of stones does it take to fire the GM when you own the team? Who would he be afraid of? Whaley could be toast, depends on the W-L record. But I just don't see where Cassel does anything with this O in it's current condition. I think they still lose, just looks a bit different. To say they wouldn't have needed a long TD pass if Cassel played is pure speculation. But the long pass is one thing EJM can do well on occasion. He sucks at just about everything else. Cassel can't throw more than about 15 yards so the game would just be different in every way.

We can blame Rex, we can blame EJ, we can blame McCoy for fumbling, we can say we weren't ready to play in the first half .... but

We lost this game because of the worst pass interference penalty in the history of the NFL, AND the worst non - holding call on the Jags winning TD play.

We were down, and clawed back - only to lose the game due to a HORRIBLE call and non-call by the zebras.

What kind of stones does it take to fire the GM when you own the team? Who would he be afraid of? Whaley could be toast, depends on the W-L record. But I just don't see where Cassel does anything with this O in it's current condition. I think they still lose, just looks a bit different. To say they wouldn't have needed a long TD pass if Cassel played is pure speculation. But the long pass is one thing EJM can do well on occasion. He sucks at just about everything else. Cassel can't throw more than about 15 yards so the game would just be different in every way.

The defense was playing well enough that they wouldn't have needed to score 34 points to beat the Jags with Cassel at the helm - EJ put them in a huge hole.

The situational coaching on this team for the last 20 years has been awful

That wildcat fumble in the first half was laughable. They were driving with normal plays. The get in the red zone and go full retard

Edited by PortlandiaEast

The defense was playing well enough that they wouldn't have needed to score 34 points to beat the Jags with Cassel at the helm - EJ put them in a huge hole.

Just don't agree. I could see plenty of miscues happening with Cassel at the helm, it's not like he's some ace QB. They may not have needed 34 , but in their current state on O I don't envision Cassel being very effective. You can go around in circles with it, but I just see a different looking loss is all. Still a loss.

I couldn't help but think that PI call against Robey was part of a fix job to keep the game close, give the "international" audience a more exciting product. However, that is neither here nor there because as terrible as that call was it was more likely our 5 turnovers that cost us the game.