No John Miller vs Jags

YoloinOhio

The prospects of Kujo and Urbik on the right side concerns me greatly in an offense already decimated at the skill positions.

Defense has to win this game for us. Simple as that.

GO BILLS!!!

the drop off from Henderson to CK much IMO because Henderson hasn't been very good. Miller to Urbik is a bigger drop off as we saw vs Giants... But the Bills are certainly used to the right side being weaker.

The prospects of Kujo and Urbik on the right side concerns me greatly in an offense already decimated at the skill positions.

Defense has to win this game for us. Simple as that.

GO BILLS!!!

Can you imagine the jail break on the right side?

But don't worry-- EJ will be able to zing it out quickly to denarius Moore and Chris Gregg.

If Jacksonville is smart they should consider throwing some stunts at Urbik and CK to take advantage of their not working together.

I actually think CK will hold up ok.. he looked fairly solid right up until the last drive of the game against the Bengals. I'm more worried about Urbik... He looked really rough the last game he started. I don't know how much more Urbik has in the tank

Starting to look like it's just another bad-luck year for the Bills... B-)

Can you imagine the jail break on the right side?

But don't worry-- EJ will be able to zing it out quickly to denarius Moore and Chris Gregg.

I think it's fitting that this game is in England because the Bills Offense is looking more and more like an NFL Europe roster... B-)