Jordan Gay is back

YoloinOhio

Good idea. I never understood why they got rid of him. Carpenter is nursing an injury, so limit him to field goals and extra points. Don't abuse him with kickoffs. And that whole Cundiff thing seemed like some sort of ill conceived mind game.

He was hurt during training camp, he hasn't shown up on any injury reports, has he?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait a second. Nobody told me that going Gay meant not getting Bush. Bush is too valuable to give up altogether. Can't we have both on our team?

Yeah but once you go with the Gay approach, Bush becomes significantly less attractive.

This is what I don't get. Can't both Gay and Bush co-exist?

For example, let's have Bush regularly. Then, when the situation is right, we go Gay.

Not sure why Whaley and Rex can't see this as a viable option.

I believe someone mentioned up-thread that this would work as it is written somewhere in the team Bi-laws.

This is what I don't get. Can't both Gay and Bush co-exist?

For example, let's have Bush regularly. Then, when the situation is right, we go Gay.

Not sure why Whaley and Rex can't see this as a viable option.

I'll tell you why: because it's not a situational choice to simply go Gay. You don't choose between Bush and Gay; you're either a Bush guy or a Gay guy, and that's the way you are.

But can an owner play for both teams in two different cities?

Only if said owner is a hermaphrodite.

I am not sure how you can say that. I have a good friend who was so into Bush (loved everything about Bush) his whole life. Then, all of a sudden, he is wearing a Gay jersey. He chose to be into Gay. He wasn't like that before.

He was a fraud wearing that Bush jersey.