Bills player I'm done with

Aaron Williams - He's been invisible the last few weeks. Make a play, damn it.

Karlos Williams - See above. Also, what's up with spelling Carlos with a K?

Garrison Sanborn - Every year we waste a roster spot on this a**hole and I can't remember the last time I saw him make a big play.

EJ Manuel - I'm tired of his attitude. Quit calling out your teammates and giving the opponent bulletin board material. Shut your mouth and play ball.

Chris Hogan - Damn affirmative action hire. What's this reverse Rooney rule bull ****?

Ah i see what you did there... haha well played

If Rex has anything between the ears he'll sign Tashard Choice ..... then CUT HIS ASS. That will put all of these other bums in the previous threads on notice, goddammit.

Haha i used to call him Tashard the wrong Choice

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still a huge Woods backer...best hands on the team, get him a qb to hit him at the top of his routes and see what you have. No position relies on another like qb to wr. He'd be a 100 catch guy on NE, imo.

i wouldnt say hes on the bubble for done on the roster, more like done trying to make him into a viable #2 WR

DONE WITH

Percy Harvin

I thought he was worth taking a flyer on, now with the personal issues and injury I say move on, cut our losses, and open up the roster spot. He's had too many issues now to dismiss it as nothing. He's not that great when he's actually playing either. One of these guys that has a few decent games during the season, and disappears for the others. Pleny of them floating around for a lot less and without the baggage.

ON THE BUBBLE

Goodwin

- I love how he stretches the defense when he's healthy. Which unfortunately isn't often enough. Could be time to cut our losses and commit the roster spot to someone who can stay healthy and is worth developing.

Carpenter

- weak leg + on and off accuracy issues = lethal combination. Get it fixed or get out.

Robert Woods

- Is he really a legit #2 WR? Plays more like a 3rd or 4th alternative on a team with a quality WR corp. Not too expensive to keep, but is it worth not getting a real #2 here, especially with Watkins injury prone nature?

Boobie Dixon

- he better make the pro bowl at special teams to justify his poor performance out of the backfield.

Harvin is done with Harvin

Harvin

Danny Crossman

Dennis Thurman

I know it's player you're done with but the 2 coaches have to go

Goodwin

Felton

I could see Crossman for sure. he is a Maroon holdover. His work is less than stellar. Actually it flat out sucks.

But Thurman is Rex's yes man. Unless they don't right the ship He could possibly be the sacrificial lamb for Rex.

Dixon: Don't understand why he is on the roster today. Should have kept the old man. be ause Brown is gone. Dixon will be. Who will EJ dump off too on Sunday all day?

Easley has he hit 200 career receiving yards yet? What is it year 5? he was drafted as a receiver. And is way overpaid for his ST contributions. If not for the Bills he wouldn't be in the league. And someone thinks Woods should be cut. LOL

1-Percy is really on a 1 year contract n won't be back.

2-Goodwin is gone after this year.

3-Woods is not a # 2 reciever. He is a slot guy being asked to do to much. A better version of josh reed.

4-Dixon might not make it to the end of the year.

5-*Add mario williams as a guy who will 100% be gone after this year. I remember his contract won't cost us much after this year. He is gone unless he takes a big pay cut which he won 't because he is still young. I think he will go to Dallas.

Josh Reed was a really good player and Woods will have to produce a lot more to be as good as Reed was. Reed was probably better after the catch but Woods is pretty good and going up and grabbing the ball in traffic.

Time to move on from Goodwin...he's fast and that's about it. We knew what Harvin would be when he was signed so no surprise. Dixon could be a good fullback maybe.

It's probably time for the Bills to look at the O-Line in the offseason again. Miller and Incognito have been good. S.Henderson and Kouiandjio can still get better and be starters yet. Have to look at C.Glenn, Wood and Urbick...are these guys what they want long term? They've all been average to below average at their respective positions for a while now and are well paid or want to get paid.

On Easley I have been saying for a while you can have a return man who doesn't really play receiver or a gunner who doesn't really play receiver but it is hard to maintain an argument for both.... especially when you then get injuries at the position. We currently have 6 receivers on the roster and Watkins and Harvin are hurt. Are we honestly intending to trot Moore or Easley out as the 3rd receiver this week? We only have Gragg and Clay as genuine receiving options at tight end too..... Could we see Shady in the slot?

I honestly have no idea how you build an offensive game plan around the talent this week that isn't "run Shady on 1st down, run Shady on 2nd down, dump off to Shady on 3rd down" and having two receivers who are on the team to play special teams is exacerbating that problem.

How about we stop with the silliness.

People got pent up frustrations , I get that. But why be hating on these guys? do you think they are just out to screw you??

How about hate Pegula? No ? Well, it is his team.He is The Dude.

Folks blamed Ralph for the longest time and some find that convenient still.

How about Bills keep working on finding better players all the time? they dont drop from the sky like babies do !

and how about we accept, to some degree Bills are FAR from perfect. and how about we root for the players and hope next week Brooks crushes a player and does not act the IDIOT

How about you understanding I'm not hating on anyone, just questioning the value and contributions of certain players. And I'm NOT hating on Pegula, I am actually very interested to know what he might be thinking about his hire of Rex Ryan. I also stand by comments on Crossman & the ST play; are you happy with both?

Not a player but I'm done with Rex already.

Bad coaching (3-4....really?) too many penalties, undisciplined team...

He will be around for 2 years, will be a mediocre performer and we will be back where we always are--new coach, and "rebuilding".

*sigh*

How about you understanding I'm not hating on anyone, just questioning the value and contributions of certain players. And I'm NOT hating on Pegula, I am actually very interested to know what he might be thinking about his hire of Rex Ryan. I also stand by comments on Crossman & the ST play; are you happy with both?

Honestly ATL , i am furious that D.Crosman's group has reverted to his first years type of performance. He has had a great group of players to work with. I am in agreement with you!!

The rest is still up for discussion. It's still early for the new regime. Of course i am not pleased, but i remain patient.

I am not " done" with anyone... yet :nana:

Edited by 3rdand12

Not a player but I'm done with Rex already.

Bad coaching (3-4....really?) too many penalties, undisciplined team...

He will be around for 2 years, will be a mediocre performer and we will be back where we always are--new coach, and "rebuilding".

*sigh*

patience, grasshopper.

"when you can snatch this pebble from my hand"...

we will go to the Super Bowl

I am going to say Seantrel Henderson

For someone of his athletic ability you wonder how the guy gets beat so much

Then it seems he is hurt at least once every game

I dont know if Kujo is the answer but at this point I demote Henderson and find out.....we have already brought in another Offensive linemen and we really need to address this in the offseason.

If we want to run the ball we need tough players

DONE WITH

Percy Harvin

I thought he was worth taking a flyer on, now with the personal issues and injury I say move on, cut our losses, and open up the roster spot. He's had too many issues now to dismiss it as nothing. He's not that great when he's actually playing either. One of these guys that has a few decent games during the season, and disappears for the others. Pleny of them floating around for a lot less and without the baggage.

ON THE BUBBLE

Goodwin

- I love how he stretches the defense when he's healthy. Which unfortunately isn't often enough. Could be time to cut our losses and commit the roster spot to someone who can stay healthy and is worth developing.

Carpenter

- weak leg + on and off accuracy issues = lethal combination. Get it fixed or get out.

Robert Woods

- Is he really a legit #2 WR? Plays more like a 3rd or 4th alternative on a team with a quality WR corp. Not too expensive to keep, but is it worth not getting a real #2 here, especially with Watkins injury prone nature?

Boobie Dixon

- he better make the pro bowl at special teams to justify his poor performance out of the backfield.

I don't think the Bills did enough work evaluating Dixon before signing him. He was supposed to be the short yardage guy for the Niners but wasn't very successful there either.

I am going to say Seantrel Henderson

For someone of his athletic ability you wonder how the guy gets beat so much

Then it seems he is hurt at least once every game

I dont know if Kujo is the answer but at this point I demote Henderson and find out.....we have already brought in another Offensive linemen and we really need to address this in the offseason.

If we want to run the ball we need tough players

Watching CK Sunday for sure.

Sure hope Glenn and Richie can hold down the blindside. nice job last week by them.

Hope the kid can get steady

I don't think the Bills did enough work evaluating Dixon before signing him. He was supposed to be the short yardage guy for the Niners but wasn't very successful there either.

Well maybe Roman would know more about him then me.

Our O line has not been good either,

At least that was coming around last week.

Boobie is what he is. He has the strength but does not churn his feet. smaller steps, leverage and move those feet.

Thing about Dixon, for me, is he getting any better? or is this it?

I mentioned upstream. he is what he is. Can he be more effective ? Heck yes. executing plays call effectively will make him look decent.

but he will be gone next year without a big jump in RB performance.

imo

Do over reacting fans and arm chair GM's who love to wallow in and spread misery count as someone I can vote for? You know the ones who are pretty excited to be right when things go wrong and still argue they will eventually go wrong even when they go right...

PS: Also known as the same people to praise offseason moves then claim they always knew they were terrible moves if they don't work out the way expected.

Edited by Alphadawg7

I'm not done with any of our players. I still believe we have a good roster, we're just crazy hurt and going through growing pains of a new coaching staff. Give it time, even for Percy. If we could flip a switch right now and have healthy options that were substantially similar, I would agree....but we can't.

I'm not done with any of our players. I still believe we have a good roster, we're just crazy hurt and going through growing pains of a new coaching staff. Give it time, even for Percy. If we could flip a switch right now and have healthy options that were substantially similar, I would agree....but we can't.

I agree, no true whipping boys for me on this team... yet, anyways. If I really had to pick one, it'd be the Duke . Could've been Hogan, but anyone who makes plays that majorly help win games is OK with me. Not EJ either, yeah he's fun to goof on every now and then, but he does take too much crap around here.