Jets 4-1. Think they miss Rex ?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz is better than the train wreck Geno Smith. Jets D is excellent w Revis & Cromartie back in the fold. Bottom line it's not the same team. Players are more key than any coach ( save for Belichick). The Jets also have not played the Bengals or Pats. That might affect their record.

Fitz is better than the train wreck Geno Smith. Jets D is excellent w Revis & Cromartie back in the fold. Bottom line it's not the same team. Players are more key than any coach ( save for Belichick). The Jets also have not played the Bengals or Pats. That might affect their record.

Better team this year, completely agree. But would you switch staffs with the Jets? I might just do it......

The Jets were never as bad as they played last year and now with fixing the secondary and getting Fitz instead of Geno it's not that surprising they are playing well.

However, they haven't played anybody. 3 of 4 wins against bottom feeding teams. Let's just see how it goes when they hit the meat of their schedule.

The Jets were never as bad as they played last year and now with fixing the secondary and getting Fitz instead of Geno it's not that surprising they are playing well.

However, they haven't played anybody. 3 of 4 wins against bottom feeding teams. Let's just see how it goes when they hit the meat of their schedule.

Lets see if we beat all those bottom feeders.

I'm happy for Chan and Fitz, but I think history has proven that this is what they do. Through the first half of the season they look like all-stars.

Teams adjust and they just look absolutely lost in the second half, making Fitz have to create plays. We know how that works out

To be fair...the Bills have lost to three division leaders and beaten two of the teams the Jets have. The Jets have had a soft schedule so far but it's a long season. When they play some better teams, we'll see how they perform. They've proven they aren't going to be in the bottom third of the league at least.

I would add Brandon Marshall, and the kid on defense while Richardson was coming back. They will be competitive, but I see the Pats, us if we have everyone back, and I don't know if they face the Cowboys after Romo and Dez get back.

They are not a 12-4 team.

Agreed. If we played their schedule, we would be 5-0.

I would add Brandon Marshall, and the kid on defense while Richardson was coming back. They will be competitive, but I see the Pats, us if we have everyone back, and I don't know if they face the Cowboys after Romo and Dez get back.

They are not a 12-4 team.

I don't think so either. I expected them to be right on par with the Bills this year, in the WC hunt at about 10 wins. Right now it looks like they may be a step ahead but as I said, let's see how the Jets react to tougher competition. Sooner or later, Fitz will be Fitz.

Better team this year, completely agree. But would you switch staffs with the Jets? I might just do it......

I would not switch staffs, but I'd consider switching a bunch of players. I think their D line top to bottom plays better than ours, and their O line consistently run blocks well. I'd probably take Revis and Cromartie too, and was disappointed when the Bills lost out on the Brandon Marshall trade with the Jets. He's better than Harvin.

Fitzy to boot.

Hmmm...guess the Jets being better has nothing to do with adding Marshall, Fitz, Revis, Cromartie and probably the best defensive player in the draft right? Not to mention their cushy schedule so far.

LOL. This board LOVES to go all lengths to tear down their own. Yet, we are missing damn near our entire offense, including our starting QB, top 2 WRs, starting RT, and most our RBs for all or half the game and somehow its pile on Rex day.

Considering we are 3-3 given the extreme amount of injurers to critical players like Watkins, McCoy, Taylor, Harvin, the OL, AW, McKelvin, etc is not bad. And we played 2 of the best teams in the NFL in Pats and Cincy in that stretch of 6 games.

The over exaggeration around here of Rex and Watkins is off the charts.

Edited by Alphadawg7

I would not switch staffs, but I'd consider switching a bunch of players. I think their D line top to bottom plays better than ours, and their O line consistently run blocks well. I'd probably take Revis and Cromartie too, and was disappointed when the Bills lost out on the Brandon Marshall trade with the Jets. He's better than Harvin.

They have a much better 3-4 DL. Certainly the OL is better. I wouldn't trade corners, just based on our having so much youth and still be on par. Marshall is not a guy I want around, but damn good player. As many pointed out, Jets have cruised with a cake schedule. I did expect them to be good this year, 10-6 area fighting with us. The first game we play against them at NY will not be easy.

I'm happy for Chan and Fitz, but I think history has proven that this is what they do. Through the first half of the season they look like all-stars.

Teams adjust and they just look absolutely lost in the second half, making Fitz have to create plays. We know how that works out

The tape is already out on Chan and Fitz from years past... If this was the case, teams would have already locked onto what they were doing based on previous history.

Not currently and they may never miss him.

Browns, Colts, Fish and Washington (with a depleted team) and a L to the 0-2 Iggles.

Kudos to them for a relatively soft schedule. Their test will be this week versus the Pats

Edited by NOVABillsFan