Week 6: BILLS v Bengals - Second Half Thread

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So we are going to get the QB argument anyway?

Yeah because you can go on and on about EJs 2 TDs and how much the defense sucks, but in reality He is still kinda trash. It's not his stats that suck but his inability to show up when we need him like on 3rd down

Edited by Uffalo Ills

And who did you like better? Morone? DJ? Mike Malarkey? No elite coach will ever come here. Rex can coach, Pegs needs to sit him down and lay down the law. He needs to give up being the DC and coach this team at the strategic level.

Well...He let a pretty damn good DC walk out...or he forced him out...Because his ego would not let him believe things would be better left alone with one of the best Defenses in the NFL...

This mess is 100% on Rex...This D looks nothing like the one that played so well last year...They can't even sniff the QB...And last year they were getting sacks in bunches...This Defense is not even as good as the Pettine Defense...

And who did you like better? Morone? DJ? Mike Malarkey? No elite coach will ever come here. Rex can coach, Pegs needs to sit him down and lay down the law. He needs to give up being the DC and coach this team at the strategic level.

Ryan is not a head coach. He is a DC. He needs to give up coaching the team at the "strategic" level, and just be a DC....just like his dad.

Well...He let a pretty damn good DC walk out...or he forced him out...Because his ego would not let him believe things would be better left alone with one of the best Defenses in the NFL...

This mess is 100% on Rex...This D looks nothing like the one that played so well last year...They can't even sniff the QB...And last year they were getting sacks in bunches...This Defense is not even as good as the Pettine Defense...

I would happily swap Rex for Schwartz right now. Right this second. Make Schwartzy head coach. Do it.

Agree with all who say that Rex has broken the D. They were really good the past two years and this year they suck. Ryan is the difference. He had me fooled. I thought they were bringing in a good coach, but his teams are undisciplined and ill prepared almost every week. That is the mark of poor coaching. I was definitely wrong about Ryan.

It's the mark of poor coaching on normal teams...

It's magnified when you do it to one of the best Defenses in the league in the season after they dominated most games...

Rex is SO overrated...