new Brady flap--he's a partner of and shill for a quack

Is it me, or this is an inappropriate place for this discussion?

what were we talking about?

l wonder if this has anything to do with all those natural medicine doctors big pharma has been assassinating. It has to be true, I saw it on Facebook!!

but did Morgan Freeman say it?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few but I could post endless amounts of them:

Mucuna Pruriens vs. L-Dopa in Parkinson's Disease: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15548480

Mucuna Pruriens wins, no side effects, longer effects in the body, higher concentrations of L-Dopa, etc...

Berberine vs. Metformin in Type 2 Diabetes: http://www.life-enhancement.com/magazine/article/2439-berberine-is-superior-to-metformin

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2410097/

http://naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/2012-12/berberine-compared-metformin-women-pcos

Berberine outperforms Metformin in trials and also has numerous other positive effects in the body including significant waist circumference lowering effect not seen in metformin, anti-microbial effects, cholesterol lowering effects and numerous other positive things. In addition, Cinnamon likely will outperform Metformin by itself as well, as its an insulin mimetic with a structure almost identical to insulin enabling the body to increase glucose metabolism by 20 times normal.

Cinnamon vs Lipitor in People with High Cholesterol: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14633804

Significantly lowers blood glucose levels, cholesterol and triglycerides and is SUSTAINED after 20 days of not taking it anymore...Lipitor kills hundreds of thousands of people every year and does NOTHING to prevent cardiovascular disease, which is what the effects of lowering your cholesterol are supposed to help...

Celery Seed Extract/CoQ10/etc vs. Blood Pressure Medication: http://doctormurray.com/more-evidence-that-celery-seed-extract-lowers-high-blood-pressure/

http://www.life-enhancement.com/magazine/article/655-coenzyme-q10-helps-lower-blood-pressure

Nattokinase vs. Warfarin/Coumadin in people with Blood Clots: http://www.smart-publications.com/articles/nattokinase-the-natural-blood-thinner

Nattokinase is 4 times more effective at dissolving clots than the bodies own blood clot reducers, and also breaks up fibrins(bundles of fibrous things that catch blood cells and help cause clots) and can prevent the need for prescription blood thinners like warfarin and coumadin which have serious and potentially fatal side effects

2 things

~50% of these links are not studies and you seem to have exaggerated the conclusions of the ones that are studies. For example in the first study the authors conclude

"The rapid onset of action and longer on time without concomitant increase in dyskinesias on mucuna seed powder formulation suggest that this natural source of L-dopa might possess advantages over conventional L-dopa preparations in the long term management of PD. Assessment of long term efficacy and tolerability in a randomised, controlled study is warranted."

Emphasis mine.

This is not a "win" in the authors eyes so I would point to further studies please.

No. Johnny just thinks he's a shadow government spy for Roger Goodell, Big Pharma and Payless Shoes.

You think that's air you're breathing?

:flirt:

You're playing defense for the system, and attacking the view points that challenge your perspective on the world.

It's natural.

I remember going through the same process, long ago.

Please remember, and remember this above and beyond everything else: me and you are on the same side.

It is that knowledge which they put Jesus on the cross for; it's why Martin Luther King was shot, and John Lennon. It's why the flower children were rounded up and shipped off to fight a "war" in Vietnam, and the plants they used to commune with GOD were made illegal and their users criminalized.

Again: we are on the same side.

You sit behind your computer and argue with those who tell you that a life of harmony, balance, peace, and HEALTH can be achieved for free, by getting fresh air, eating that which grows naturally from the soil, drinking that which flows naturally from the mountains, and by taking time to turn inwards to talk to the powers that be, rather than striving to achieve happiness by BUYING that which is NOT on this plane of existence.

Brother, you don't have to live this way. I promise. It's much better on the other side. Open your eyes. :doh: All 3 of them.

You think that's air you're breathing?

:flirt:

You're playing defense for the system, and attacking the view points that challenge your perspective on the world.

It's natural.

I remember going through the same process, long ago.

Please remember, and remember this above and beyond everything else: me and you are on the same side.

It is that knowledge which they put Jesus on the cross for; it's why Martin Luther King was shot, and John Lennon. It's why the flower children were rounded up and shipped off to fight a "war" in Vietnam, and the plants they used to commune with GOD were made illegal and their users criminalized.

Again: we are on the same side.

You sit behind your computer and argue with those who tell you that a life of harmony, balance, peace, and HEALTH can be achieved for free, by getting fresh air, eating that which grows naturally from the soil, drinking that which flows naturally from the mountains, and by taking time to turn inwards to talk to the powers that be, rather than striving to achieve happiness by BUYING that which is NOT on this plane of existence.

Brother, you don't have to live this way. I promise. It's much better on the other side. Open your eyes. :doh: All 3 of them.

MLK was shot for believing clean water was good for you?

What "system" am i defending? The one that sends doctors overseas to fix children's cleft palates in villages where Western Medicine doesn't exist? Those kids eat natural vegetables from the soil, what's the problem?

Or maybe it's the same system that has kept American healthcare being the best in the world when it comes to acute conditions. You know, the conditions the plagued the entire world for countless centuries?

there are certainly problems with our medical system and pharmaceuticals. I have witnessed too many people depend on medication for pain instead of dealing with problems the harder way (getting in shape). Tolerance leads to more pills, which leads to other prescriptions to counteract those and something else to counteract that....

In too many cases, IMO doctors are too quick to prescribe and too many people have addictive personalities and go down the vortex. When I had my ACL reconstructed, I remember having to consciously stop taking my prescription because I realized I didn't much have pain anymore and I just wanted the pill. Not everyone does that and with chronic pain...

But the stance that we need to get rid of our doctors and protect our children from evil vaccines is foolish and not based on reality.

That's where you are wrong. I don't "swear off" Western Medicine. I just simply think they have it completely wrong. Their idea is to treat you once you become sick.

And yet ALL the so-called "studies" you linked are for woo that are supposed to treat you once you become sick.

MLK was shot for believing clean water was good for you?

What "system" am i defending? The one that sends doctors overseas to fix children's cleft palates in villages where Western Medicine doesn't exist? Those kids eat natural vegetables from the soil, what's the problem?

Or maybe it's the same system that has kept American healthcare being the best in the world when it comes to acute conditions. You know, the conditions the plagued the entire world for countless centuries?

If you can't see the bigger picture yet, I can't help you brother.

You will get there eventually.

Don't become defensive: lose your notion of "American healthcare" vs. some obscure, vague notion of "other" medicine that you can't deign to fathom, as if it's somehow beneath you.

Remember: we're on the same side. Is your pineal gland so calcified by the flouridated water supply that you lash out in anger to the light bringers?

Apparently it is.

Any time you are being sold something, ask who profits.

When you deduce who profits, ask what the business model is: more than likely, it centers upon continuation of payments, as opposed to a 1 time fee.

If a product is based on continuous consumption, ask yourself why other models would be allowed to exist.

"Western" medicine is based on "curing" the patient, so they can live as long as possible

"Everyone else" uses medicine that is based on living a day to day existence of optimal body and mind health, to bring us closer to the divine and realize our souls purpose on this planet. Life becomes a journey not measured in terms of length, but instead, of depth.

"Western" medicine has eradicated God, and is based on "fear". FEAR of death--because there is no consolation for the patient that this material existence is part of a larger spiritual journey.

"Everyone else" takes a holistic view of "medicine"--accupuncture, meditation and feng shui are all components of "Eastern" medicine designed to let energy (spirituality) flow unimpeded through your life, as a river flows freely down the mountain side.

You bring such ANGER to this discussion. Are you truly open to discuss the ways of light, or does the fear that your existence has thus far been meaningless suppress your capacity to put one foot in front of the other on this life journey?

You bring up dying children in Africa to validate your point.

The ones that you picture in your mind have no clean water.

They have not even been given the basic necessities for life--due to drought, famine, war, and countless other roadblocks imposed by a "western" world that holds the value of the dollar above the value of the mind.

Come back from the edge man.

Drink some ayahuasca tea.

Smoke some cannabis.

Eat some mushrooms.

Let go of the fear, and the control that you insist upon having in this "world". This is not reality.

Read the true teachings of Jesus Christ to his disciples, contained in the Gnostic texts.

Look into why you're here.

The answers are out there. I can't give them to you, I can't hold your hand, I can't force you to see them. Sometimes I do get mad, and I shouldn't, but it is imperative that humanity learns this lesson before it is too late (again). We have already forgotten the lessons of the ancients, and think the sacred texts are fairy tales. Now we have the hubris to think that the religion of "science" is all we need.

It is not.

Listen i hate Brady and want to see him knocked on his butt as much as possible when we play him, but c'mon. This guy like every other supplement marketing person is full of it. They claim to heal hepatitis, cancer, and so on.

How can anyone think a supplement keeps you from suffering the effects of a concussion given it is a trauma to forward lobe of the brain? If Brady used poor judgement on supporting him, I could care less.

He's an arrogant prick, and hope he has 5 sacks against us in Foxboro. This is a non-story.

If you can't see the bigger picture yet, I can't help you brother.

You will get there eventually.

Don't become defensive: lose your notion of "American healthcare" vs. some obscure, vague notion of "other" medicine that you can't deign to fathom, as if it's somehow beneath you.

Remember: we're on the same side. Is your pineal gland so calcified by the flouridated water supply that you lash out in anger to the light bringers?

Apparently it is.

Any time you are being sold something, ask who profits.

When you deduce who profits, ask what the business model is: more than likely, it centers upon continuation of payments, as opposed to a 1 time fee.

If a product is based on continuous consumption, ask yourself why other models would be allowed to exist.

"Western" medicine is based on "curing" the patient, so they can live as long as possible

"Everyone else" uses medicine that is based on living a day to day existence of optimal body and mind health, to bring us closer to the divine and realize our souls purpose on this planet. Life becomes a journey not measured in terms of length, but instead, of depth.

"Western" medicine has eradicated God, and is based on "fear". FEAR of death--because there is no consolation for the patient that this material existence is part of a larger spiritual journey.

"Everyone else" takes a holistic view of "medicine"--accupuncture, meditation and feng shui are all components of "Eastern" medicine designed to let energy (spirituality) flow unimpeded through your life, as a river flows freely down the mountain side.

You bring such ANGER to this discussion. Are you truly open to discuss the ways of light, or does the fear that your existence has thus far been meaningless suppress your capacity to put one foot in front of the other on this life journey?

You bring up dying children in Africa to validate your point.

The ones that you picture in your mind have no clean water.

They have not even been given the basic necessities for life--due to drought, famine, war, and countless other roadblocks imposed by a "western" world that holds the value of the dollar above the value of the mind.

Come back from the edge man.

Drink some ayahuasca tea.

Smoke some cannabis.

Eat some mushrooms.

Let go of the fear, and the control that you insist upon having in this "world". This is not reality.

Read the true teachings of Jesus Christ to his disciples, contained in the Gnostic texts.

Look into why you're here.

The answers are out there. I can't give them to you, I can't hold your hand, I can't force you to see them. Sometimes I do get mad, and I shouldn't, but it is imperative that humanity learns this lesson before it is too late (again). We have already forgotten the lessons of the ancients, and think the sacred texts are fairy tales. Now we have the hubris to think that the religion of "science" is all we need.

It is not.

Why do surgical options with no need for repeat treatment exist?

Why should a child with a cleft palate be forced to suffer when Western medicine can fix the condition? Why should a child suffer an infection when Western medicine can cure it with antibiotics?

The answers are out there. I can't give them to you, I can't hold your hand, I can't force you to see them. Sometimes I do get mad, and I shouldn't, but it is imperative that humanity learns this lesson before it is too late (again). We have already forgotten the lessons of the ancients,

slio5.jpg

I'd call the people that post on this board sheep, but that would be so degrading to a species that lives in harmony with its environment that it would be unfair to the sheep. In all honesty brother, I tell you from the bottom of my heart to the top of my soul: you are barking up the wrong tree by trying to bring any sort of enlightenment to this board.

These people don't just do what they're told, and think what they're told to have in their head for thoughts, they angrily parrot it back to you with the intellectual depth of a teaspoon to back their argument. They spend more time trying to come up with witticisms to criticize those with a different viewpoint than to actually question their own line of thinking. Challenging one's viewpoints is the cornerstone of intellectual growth: this place is about as stagnant as a puddle on the side of the road at a 4 way intersection. No surprise to see WEO chime in on this discussion: he is the stubbed cigarette butt that floats at the top of that puddle of filth. He wears his moderator badge like some sort of Orwelian overlord, using his stoic stance of intellectual stubbornness to reign over discussions and ban, lock, or delete opposing viewpoints. Messageboard? Who's message. I'm surprised there isn't a link to buy a teeshirt from NFL.com at the bottom of everyone's sig here.

We're 3 pages in to you being criticized for saying a healthy lifestyle should involve exercising and eating right. How that viewpoint can be criticized is beyond my understanding. Posters on this board act like it's some sort of "politicizing" issue. :rolleyes: Did I see someone up there say his "doctor" told his wife to EAT MCDONALDS? :sick: These are the people you are having a discussion with. These are the people that live in Buffalo. This is why there are so many great expats around the country that cheer for the Bills, but why none of us live in Buffalo. It's a dying city, in a tail spin, patting themselves on the back because some guy that made a billion in FRACKING bought both sports franchises and is going to milk the cashcow on the waterfront with the slogan "One Buffalo" so these poor souls can think their life has meaning again. Wait until the fracking industry reaches it's crisis point in 2025. Pegula's liquid wealth is going to plummet, and the LA/Toronto talks will be right back on the table.

Good for you for living healthy, opening your third eye, and seeing behind the curtain of the modern world. Get yourself a netti pot if you don't already have one, just make sure you use distilled water. I irrigate my sinus cavity every morning: year 6 without a cold or a flu. "But those are necessary, it's more unhealthy not to have them". False: they were brought into the human population when we domesticated animals.

And NO "new age quack" would say modern medicine doesn't have a place. It's an option. Some guy on here said something about Brady's knee? :wallbash: Could you moron's miss the point any harder if you tried? Living in harmony with the environment and living a balanced lifestyle is about preventing illness, so your days can be filled with energy, light, laughter and love. Not taking a pill with god knows what in it so you can pump out autistic babies and numb yourself to the divine, and your souls journey on earth. Mind over matter is what every culture on the face of this Earth has always accepted, except for this currently "enlightened" society. Which, if we live in a world where they offer pills to make you feel happy, how "enlightened" are we, really?

Here's a curve ball for anyone wanting to argue this guys viewpoint, or any other medical-intervention free lifestyle:

The Placebo effect.

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

How are your abs?

I'd call the people that post on this board sheep, but that would be so degrading to a species that lives in harmony with its environment that it would be unfair to the sheep. In all honesty brother, I tell you from the bottom of my heart to the top of my soul: you are barking up the wrong tree by trying to bring any sort of enlightenment to this board.

These people don't just do what they're told, and think what they're told to have in their head for thoughts, they angrily parrot it back to you with the intellectual depth of a teaspoon to back their argument. They spend more time trying to come up with witticisms to criticize those with a different viewpoint than to actually question their own line of thinking. Challenging one's viewpoints is the cornerstone of intellectual growth: this place is about as stagnant as a puddle on the side of the road at a 4 way intersection. No surprise to see WEO chime in on this discussion: he is the stubbed cigarette butt that floats at the top of that puddle of filth. He wears his moderator badge like some sort of Orwelian overlord, using his stoic stance of intellectual stubbornness to reign over discussions and ban, lock, or delete opposing viewpoints. Messageboard? Who's message. I'm surprised there isn't a link to buy a teeshirt from NFL.com at the bottom of everyone's sig here.

We're 3 pages in to you being criticized for saying a healthy lifestyle should involve exercising and eating right. How that viewpoint can be criticized is beyond my understanding. Posters on this board act like it's some sort of "politicizing" issue. :rolleyes: Did I see someone up there say his "doctor" told his wife to EAT MCDONALDS? :sick: These are the people you are having a discussion with. These are the people that live in Buffalo. This is why there are so many great expats around the country that cheer for the Bills, but why none of us live in Buffalo. It's a dying city, in a tail spin, patting themselves on the back because some guy that made a billion in FRACKING bought both sports franchises and is going to milk the cashcow on the waterfront with the slogan "One Buffalo" so these poor souls can think their life has meaning again. Wait until the fracking industry reaches it's crisis point in 2025. Pegula's liquid wealth is going to plummet, and the LA/Toronto talks will be right back on the table.

Good for you for living healthy, opening your third eye, and seeing behind the curtain of the modern world. Get yourself a netti pot if you don't already have one, just make sure you use distilled water. I irrigate my sinus cavity every morning: year 6 without a cold or a flu. "But those are necessary, it's more unhealthy not to have them". False: they were brought into the human population when we domesticated animals.

And NO "new age quack" would say modern medicine doesn't have a place. It's an option. Some guy on here said something about Brady's knee? :wallbash: Could you moron's miss the point any harder if you tried? Living in harmony with the environment and living a balanced lifestyle is about preventing illness, so your days can be filled with energy, light, laughter and love. Not taking a pill with god knows what in it so you can pump out autistic babies and numb yourself to the divine, and your souls journey on earth. Mind over matter is what every culture on the face of this Earth has always accepted, except for this currently "enlightened" society. Which, if we live in a world where they offer pills to make you feel happy, how "enlightened" are we, really?

Here's a curve ball for anyone wanting to argue this guys viewpoint, or any other medical-intervention free lifestyle:

The Placebo effect.

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

Wow. I just took the time to read your entire post and you're nothing but an arrogant self centered presumptuous tool of the highest degree. You insult people and act like you're better than they are when the reality is that you know NOTHING about who these people are. In regards to the bolded and underlined, why are you here then? If you think so little of us, then go take your higher intelligence to someplace worthy of your level of douchery. You come onto a BUFFALO BILLS message board, and insult, the city, the owner, and the people who live here. So again, Mr. Intelligent, why are you here when it's perfectly clear you think nothing of any of us?