Week 6 predictions: Bengals at Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills 24

Cinci 21

EJ has a good game, Cincy has the letdown vs Bills that Bills had VS them in 2011... week after we beat the Pats at home to go 3-0.

Same script even...some close play that goes against the Bengals will not be overturned, even though it sure looks like it should.

SJ13 caught that damn ball!

No TT? No McCoy (maybe)? No Aaron Williams? The most expensive WR decoy in history? It does not matter. The Bengals are coming into the Ralph against a much better defense than they have faced yet. I expect Dalton to be under heavy pressure and will have a very difficult time getting the ball down the field. At least 2 INTS, 4 sacks. The Bills will stuff their running game.

The Bungles come back to Earth. Bills 20-16.

Bengals 35

Bills 10

Sorry I would love nothing more than a win but Dalton gets the ball out in less than 2 seconds this season so I expect our pass rush to have no impact this game and with Williams out I can see Eifert tearing us up

CBF

I think so too. Its going to be ugly from the start and its going to be an even uglier week with all the chatter after this. Good times.

Bengals 35

Bills 10

Sorry I would love nothing more than a win but Dalton gets the ball out in less than 2 seconds this season so I expect our pass rush to have no impact this game and with Williams out I can see Eifert tearing us up

CBF

I really hope Bills have enough film on themselves at this point to counter the quick throws. Maybe not and its personel-related, but I think our guys can be flexible enough to show something interesting 3-4 (even 2-5) formations. And I'm certainly not sold on dalton performing on Brady and Manning's level

Bungles 28-13

EDIT: Right before the game, I'm changing my pick to Bills 16-14. If Thad Lewis can almost get a win against the Bungles 2 years ago, EJ can do enough to get the job done. :thumbsup:

Edited by Rico