TNF matchup of Hasselbeck v Mallett

YoloinOhio

Hasselbeck didn't take a single snap in practice this week. He was in the ER with a bacterial infection until Tuesday. He was still taking IVs this afternoon and isn't sure he can make it 4 qtrs. Josh Johnson was signed last week, released on Monday and then Re-signed yesterday... and hadn't taken an NFL snap in 4 years. The emergency QB is WR Griff Whalen who is taking snaps pre-game.

Ryan mallet didn't win the Texans QB job in camp but Hoyer got benched after 1 game so he started game 2. Mallet got benched halfway through game 4 and Hoyer finished... But now Mallett is back to starting.

Should be a great game!

Edited by YoloinOhio

Hasselbeck didn't take a single snap in practice this week. He was in the ER with a bacterial infection until Tuesday. He was still taking IVs this afternoon and isn't sure he can make it 4 qtrs. Josh Johnson was signed last week, released on Monday and then Re-signed yesterday... and hadn't taken an NFL snap in 4 years. The emergency QB is WR Griff Whalen who is taking snaps pre-game.

Ryan mallet didn't win the Texans QB job in camp but Hoyer got benched after 1 game so he started game 2. Mallet got benched halfway through game 4 and Hoyer finished... But now Mallett is back to starting.

Should be a great game!

All right, now I have to go watch this

Should be a great game!

:lol: Great synopsis Yolo!

he got hit in ribs, went to sideline, cleared to go back in but Hoyer looked better, pouted, went to lockerroom instead of celebrating TD at end of half as rest of team stayed on field for PAT

Haha! Unreal. Was the hit severe? I mean we rarely see QBs go out for 1 play. Mallett may not be tough enough for this league.

Mallet is a crybaby. I have always really liked Hoyer; they ought to stick with him.

thinking Mallett might "oversleep" again tomorrow

Haha! Unreal. Was the hit severe? I mean we rarely see QBs go out for 1 play. Mallett may not be tough enough for this league.

i thought he had broken ribs but may have just gotten wind knocked out of him. He did get nailed.

Thanks. Bet he wishes he never left this game.

it actually reminded me of the play when Thad got lit up in the Saints game a couple years ago and ended up with cracked or bruised ribs. He left and came back in (but Tuel was the other option so...) but then missed the next week as he could barely breathe.