Bills Sign K Billy Cundiff & WR Denarius Moore; Cundiff Cut

So if he made the 30 yarder and missed the 51yarder his job would be secure still?

I didn't see anything about cutting Gay so the Bills currently have 3 kickers (4 counting Schmitt) on the team?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One point of interest is that Denarius was with the Bengals all through OTAs and preseason, made it until final cut downs. He will be able to provide insight to Bills into Bengals offense as he also played for Hue Jackson's system in Oakland

I remember a rediculous catch he made over Mckelvin as a rookie the day he shredded the bills for like 150... Thought he was going to be a good player.

by not being able to kickoff, Carpenter put himself in this situation. he's clearly struggling but i think a lot of kickers are this year with the new PAT rule. the problem is that since Carpenter can't kick off it's more of a glaring issue when he also can't make FG. too bad for him, he has been pretty money when we've needed him the last couple of years

Interesting stat on Moore --

@ChrisTrapasso: Denarius Moore saw 106 targets in 2013 and 2014 combined with #Raiders. Per @PFF, just 66 were "catchable." That = 62.2% catchable. Very low

by not being able to kickoff, Carpenter put himself in this situation. he's clearly struggling but i think a lot of kickers are this year with the new PAT rule. the problem is that since Carpenter can't kick off it's more of a glaring issue when he also can't make FG. too bad for him, he has been pretty money when we've needed him the last couple of years

what is the situation with this...can he not kick off, is he not good at kick offs, or are/were they trying to keep him fresh for FGs or something? I forget. Edited by YoloinOhio