Inexcusable Loss Today

Big Turk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills' coaching has been terrible in the two losses so far this year. A truly horrid game.

Really? Today the coaches made adjustments in the second half that shut down the Giants completely on offense and we moved the ball up and down the field on offense. Penalties wiped out 2 TDs. Kicker misses an easy FG. Maybe the 4th down call on the goal line? Bradham misses a tackle for no gain and the Giants get a 51 yard TD, literally their only play on offense the entire half that did anything.

Coaches put players in the right positions with the adjustments made in the second half, And they just f'd up repeatedly. Bills should have won by at least 10 based on what happened in the second half. We killed ourselves, over and over and over again.

Edited by matter2003

The Pegulas need to have a conversation with Ryan about getting control of the team. While I'm on Ryan, Jim Schwartz is a better defensive coach.

The penalties on the two called back TDs were not penalties. Urbik called the penalty on himself by putting his hands up. Incognito was above the waist, not a chop block. It should not have come down to this however.

Bills beat themselves, all three phases were bad as was the coaching.

The Giants made one play on offense the entire second half, which should have been stopped for no gain by Bradham but instead resulted in a 51 yard TD.

The Bills marched up and down the field the second half, had 2 TDs called back by penalties, a chip shot missed FG which basically caused a whole chain of events, including a 4th and goal stuff instead of kicking a FG and cutting it to a 1 possession game, because of the prior missed FG, they had to go for it. Then they are on the move again when Woods has the ball ripped out.

Undisciplined, unfocused, inexcuseable. The Giants gave us every opportunity to beat them today and we acted like we didn't want to do it. A bad, bad loss to a team we should have beat going away in the second half if we would just stop killing ourselves with stupid plays...

I think not having Watkins or McCoy is a good excuse.

Bills beat themselves, all three phases were bad as was the coaching.

Haven't seen anyone mention it but the play that left me with my jaw hanging open was when the Bills got a lucky break on the kickoff and the ball did not bounce into the end zone. It took a perfect backwards bounce and for a second was just laying there at the two yard line and somehow the Bill's coverage team allow it to be scooped up and returned to the 30. I was flabbergasted.

Edited by Coastie

I don't understand how people can say Rex is responsible for Jerry Hughes or Aaron Willisms getting personal foul penalties

Leadership has a large hand in determining the "corporate culture" of an organization. Rex Ryan has a very foot-loose and freewheeling leadership style that is not conducive to developing self control or mental discipline, at least in my opinion.

That said, Hughes and Williams are grown men and the fact their leadership is undisciplined does not mean they have to be, it just means it is easier for them for to be.