2nd half Giants at Bills

This is what I really hate about these types of game; the people that can't admit that the Bills can play bad AND the refs can affect the outcome of the game with horrible calls.

Those two scores would have had us in the game (possibly winning the game) DESPITE what was one of the worst games I've seen the Bills play in a long time (and everyone here knows, that sure is saying something). Those calls (and more) were downright SHAMEFUL!

The offense was slow to start. the D did a nice job considering how much time they were on he field

Sure, but we had a 3rd down stop and he gave them a first in the red zone. Gilmore bailed him out.

yes. that hurt.

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The offense was slow to start. the D did a nice job considering how much time they were on he field

I would say the offense was way more than slow to start. I'm honestly floored by how bad the scheme and play calling was. There have been a lot of differing views about Roman, but this was horrendous. If that game plan was on him, he doesn't deserve a job.

This is what I really hate about these types of game; the people that can't admit that the Bills can play bad AND the refs can affect the outcome of the game with horrible calls.

Those two scores would have had us in the game (possibly winning the game) DESPITE what was one of the worst games I've seen the Bills play in a long time (and everyone here knows, that sure is saying something). Those calls (and more) were downright SHAMEFUL!

The Bill's playing like crap doesn't excuse what the refs did out there today.

Yep

Ehh... The refs did us zero favors, but this game was not the fault of the refs. This is on Rex. We weren't prepared. We weren't disciplined. Cannot wait to hear his press conference.

Refs did no favors, but this ones on the players, not Rex. Guys had chances to make plays. They didn't make them, got beat physically and took more stupid penalties, OBJ had 35 yards. That seems like they had a good plan. Players let everyone down today, including Rex.

yes they did play terrible in all facets but to sit there and say the refs didn't affect the outcome is stupid talk.

Of course they effect the game, but to blame them for the loss is pure idiocy.

I'm not blaming it solely on the refs, but last time I checked, the games tied if they don't make 2 bad calls to negate scores and Bills win if Carpenter knew how to kick a FG. Refs don't call every positive play back on the Bills and I bet they don't lose their composure and start taking all of the personal foul calls. I can say from experience that when you start getting bad calls made against you, things get hot and composure is lost.

It's true, two touchdowns were called back on BS calls. I agree that in this regard the refs are responsible for our loss. But the first half playcalling and execution was awful, the team had no discipline and had other opportunities to make plays and missed them.

Refs did no favors, but this ones on the players, not Rex. Guys had chances to make plays. They didn't make them, got beat physically and took more stupid penalties, OBJ had 35 yards. That seems like they had a good plan. Players let everyone down today, including Rex.

The Bills did make plays, and then get called for highly questionable penalties.

It's true, two touchdowns were called back on BS calls. I agree that in this regard the refs are responsible for our loss. But the first half playcalling and execution was awful, the team had no discipline and had other opportunities to make plays and missed them.

C'mon. That incognito penalty always gets called. It was totally unnecessary too.

How is that incognito play not a penalty? Sure, he didn't go for the knees, but he clearly went low. That's called every time. Urbik's hold was ticky tack (but a minor hold still) but i have another idea for him: effectively block your guy.

The replay clearly showed a hit above the hip. What do you consider "low" exactly?

How is that incognito play not a penalty? Sure, he didn't go for the knees, but he clearly went low. That's called every time. Urbik's hold was ticky tack (but a minor hold still) but i have another idea for him: effectively block your guy.

He hit the guy at his waiste. That's low?