Another Mass Shooting!, This Time in Oregon

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT’S NICE TO SEE PEOPLE RESISTING HYSTERIA: Still Strong Support for Gun Rights in Oregon Town Rocked by College Shooting.

EVEN POLITIFACT ISN’T BUYING OBAMA’S GUN-SPEECH CLAIM: “Mostly False.”

......................................................................MEDIA NARRATIVE.........................................................

HALF-BLACK OREGON KILLER IS A “WHITE SUPREMACIST:” “One slight problem. Mercer identified as multi-racial. His mother was black. He doesn’t seem to have even known his father. He identified with black TV killer Vester Lee Flanagan.

This doesn’t seem to have stopped the media with George Zimmerman who was labeled a white Hispanic, so maybe Chris Harper Mercer was a white Black? Was he a Half-White Supremacist?”

You see, President Obama is mixed, but black because liberals need him to be,

shooter was mixed but white because liberals need him to be.

So the Oregon shooter’s guns were legal. Now what?

No, Jeb Bush Did Not ‘Shrug Off’ the Oregon Shooting
Even for those of us who track it on a daily basis, the rank dishonesty of the press can be astonishing. Friday’s leftwing feeding-frenzy comes courtesy of Jeb Bush’s Q&A at the Conservative Leadership Project in Greenville, S.C. This ABC News headline is representative: “Jeb Bush Says ‘Stuff Happens’ in Response to Gun Violence.”
Naturally, not just ABC News, Politico, and the like are running with the story, but so are bastions of intellectual scrupulosity, such as Mother Jones and Salon.
Except here is the full quote:
"We’re in a difficult time in our country, and I don’t think more government is necessarily the answer to this. I think we need to reconnect ourselves with everybody else. It’s very sad to see. But I resist this notion — and I had this challenge as governor — look, stuff happens, there’s always a crisis, and the impulse is always to do something, and it’s not necessarily the right thing to do."
Here is a fuller transcript:
CQVx-jzUAAAG8Yy.png
And here is video:
Bush was hardly shrugging. But it doesn’t much matter. The New Yorker’s Ryan Lizza, who first ripped the quote out of its very relevant context, waited 46 minutes before tweeting out Bush’s full remarks, during which time the clipped version spread widely.
The Lemmings on the Left had their narrative of the day.

Edited by B-Man

****ty parents beget ****ty kids

So we should incarcerate all ****ty parents and their ****ty kids instead of removing their favored means of mass murder? And how do define ****ty parents? Any idea how many people that would mean incarcerating? For how long incaceration? What would the costs of such a program be? Who would administer it? How would we pay for it?

****ty parents beget ****ty kids

His father was NOT part of his life. The parents divorced. Maybe we should blame the divorce and selfishness there. Stick together for the sake of the kid?

Yep... Define divorce as being a ****ty parent. Ooops sorry, that's a touchy subject because it probably hits a damn lot of people.

Killer Dude had an arsenal... A LEGAL arsenal. But that's okay, because I want to be selfish and collect my weapons, etc... Somebody elses problem... Like the 9 in Oregon.

"One man used his mighty voice to call

All for one, and baby, one for all

Bullets rang and he lost his life

It was a bloody day here in paradise..."

"...And I'm falling for paradise

And I'm falling for paradise."

His father was NOT part of his life. The parents divorced. Maybe we should blame the divorce and selfishness there. Stick together for the sake of the kid?

Yep... Define divorce as being a ****ty parent. Ooops sorry, that's a touchy subject because it probably hits a damn lot of people.

Killer Dude had an arsenal... A LEGAL arsenal. But that's okay, because I want to be selfish and collect my weapons, etc... Somebody elses problem... Like the 9 in Oregon.

"One man used his mighty voice to call

All for one, and baby, one for all

Bullets rang and he lost his life

It was a bloody day here in paradise..."

"...And I'm falling for paradise

And I'm falling for paradise."

His father WAS part of his life.

His father WAS part of his life.

I read where he wasn't... Hadn't seen each other in two years even though all parties (w/mother) had an amicable relationship.

I will go back and check the sources, maybe I read it wrong. How are you a part of a person's life and not know they have an arsenal, into guns... I guess that is for the mutha... She supposedly went to the range w/him. I wonder what her take will be?

Come on... Gun owners & defenders of the strict reading of the 2nd are really thinking what John Ellis is saying:

"Who really gives !@ck, just don't take away my guns! This is some other person's problem, glad it is not me... Oh well... Just don't take away or put restrictions on my guns!"

Guess what... This sh*t keeps on happening, y'all gonna get gun control. Just like they did w/stricter gun regulations in the 1930's but only to be turned back recently. Oh well, somebody else's problem. See what happens! To quote my Old Man: "This is why we just can't have anything nice in this family."

Gun defenders... Better get your house in order. It won't be me, but the masses will force change.

:-( :-(

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

You want them? Come take them from me. I promise you that the world will have fewer people who want to take my guns by the time all is said and done.

Ha! Tough guys with a gun! Would you make it easy and hide out in your house? Or would you band together in a militia waiting to be regulated? I know how I'd handle the resisters

I read where he wasn't... Hadn't seen each other in two years even though all parties (w/mother) had an amicable relationship.

I will go back and check the sources, maybe I read it wrong. How are you a part of a person's life and not know they have an arsenal, into guns... I guess that is for the mutha... She supposedly went to the range w/him. I wonder what her take will be?

He was 26 years old. He wasn't a 16 year old kid living at home.

Ha! Tough guys with a gun! Would you make it easy and hide out in your house? Or would you band together in a militia waiting to be regulated? I know how I'd handle the resisters

How? We'd love to hear it.

He was 26 years old. He wasn't a 16 year old kid living at home.

When did the parents divorce?

I agree with what you are saying.

Talk to my 52 year old brother... I got into a debate (more like a argument) w/him about my 27 year old nephew (our sister's child) wild behavior. My Bro still thinks 27 is "just a kid" blowing off steam.

Seems to me there ar a lot of 52 year old kids out there too! :wallbash:

When did the parents divorce?

I agree with what you are saying.

Talk to my 52 year old brother... I got into a debate (more like a argument) w/him about my 27 year old nephew (our sister's child) wild behavior. My Bro still thinks 27 is "just a kid" blowing off steam.

Seems to me there ar a lot of 52 year old kids out there too! :wallbash:

Dear-God.png