Another Mass Shooting!, This Time in Oregon

The genie is simply out of the bottle. To sound Bush cold and uncompassionate: "Stuff happens."

If they do decide to take away, it would be the gov't and they'd be giving the anti-gov't wackos the war they so long for. Just hope I don't get caught in the crossfire.

Dear-God.png

Exactly!!!

PTSD, never heard of it... It was the wife and three kids' problem!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminder from post #125

You see, President Obama is mixed, but black because liberals need him to be,

shooter was mixed but white because liberals need him to be.

Shock: LA Times Labels Black Oregon Shooter As White Supremacist!!!
by Brandon Darby

Original Article

Reminder from post #125

You see, President Obama is mixed, but black because liberals need him to be,

shooter was mixed but white because liberals need him to be.

Shock: LA Times Labels Black Oregon Shooter As White Supremacist!!!

by Brandon Darby

Original Article

Lokai is white on the right side. All of his people are white on the right side.

He was 26 years old. He wasn't a 16 year old kid living at home.

How? We'd love to hear it.[/quote

You just love hearing from me

Formatting quotes is hard.

I just think it's funny that someone would call someone else a internet tough guy and in the same post say "I know how I'd take care of those resisters". Come on Internet tough guy. Hoe would you?

Edited by Chef Jim

ame="gatorman" post="3708807" timestamp="1443970798"]

Formatting quotes is hard.

I just think it's funny that someone would call someone else a internet tough guy and in the same post say "I know how I'd take care of those resisters". Come on Internet tough guy. Hoe would you?

Hoes??? No, leave the hoes! What makes you think we'd be tough?

So again. How would you deal with the resisters tough guy?

You are out of questions for the week. Boom!

He won't answer. Answering questions and participating in the conversation (even conversations he starts) isn't Gator's style. That'd be too civil.

Troll alert! Troll alert!

He won't answer. Answering questions and participating in the conversation (even conversations he starts) isn't Gator's style. That'd be too civil.

You are out of questions for the week. Boom!

Yet again, I was right. And yet again, Gator's accusations of being a troll is aimed at the wrong person.

More proof, that if you are worthless, you have to claim victories where ever you can. Congrats little troll

More proof I'm worthless? :lol: You're the one who won't answer questions... but again, it's okay. I understand you're angry. I understand you find it difficult to communicate effectively and even more difficult to think for yourself. One day you'll figure it out. Until then, take deep breaths. It'll be okay.

If they do decide to take away, it would be the gov't and they'd be giving the anti-gov't wackos the war they so long for. Just hope I don't get caught in the crossfire.

We'd all be in the crossfire. First of all, the percentage of Americans that would resist is much greater than you probably think, and the percentage of military that would defect either overtly or secretively (to stay behind and sabotage) is also much greater than you probably think.

Secondly, in case of civil war, countries like China and Russia aren't going to stay on the sidelines forever. They'll sit back and observe for awhile, sure, but at a crucial moment of weakness for us, they will make their move.

Instead of wrecking our country and forcing all survivors of the civil war to have to learn Chinese to please our slavemasters, how about you liberals try out a realistic solution?