Another Mass Shooting!, This Time in Oregon

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's the paranoid ramblings of a hysterical kook like this + access to guns that makes America so unstable:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/181519-another-mass-shooting-this-time-in-oregon/?p=3707548

When anyone introduces their argument as you do, we shut them out of the conversation.

You're a zealot, and you're interested only in preaching, not conversation.

Grow up.

it's the paranoid ramblings of a hysterical kook like this + access to guns that makes America so unstable:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/181519-another-mass-shooting-this-time-in-oregon/?p=3707548

It's the paranoid ramblings of a hysterical kook like JTSP that makes me appreciate the Second Amendment.

Lemmings like you are what allowed the Third Reich to rise and the Kim dynasty to survive

Forward! :rolleyes:

Edited by /dev/null

I don't see any pencils, though it seems that it could hold quite a few... a couple of pounds of C-4 too, I'd imagine.

nice imagination, but why stop there, how about a couple pounds of tritium with an antimatter initiator- and I guess you right-wing feebs can't estimate the size of the pencil case using the plug as a reference how !@#$ing sad.

nice imagination, but why stop there, how about a couple pounds of tritium with an antimatter initiator- and I guess you right-wing feebs can't estimate the size of the pencil case using the plug as a reference how !@#$ing sad.

So it's a right wing thing? So only right wingers don't know what a pencil box looks like? So it's only a right winger that thinks hmmm better to err on the side of caution?

Edited by Chef Jim

So it's a right wing thing? So only right wingers don't know what a pencil box looks like? So it's only a right winger that thinks hmmm better to err on the side of caution?

Only right wingers would get upset about a kid bring a suspicious looking box full of wires to school.

Its not like he brought anything that might be viewed as a weapon like chewing a Pop Tart into the form of a gun

Only right wingers would get upset about a kid bring a suspicious looking box full of wires to school.

Its not like he brought anything that might be viewed as a weapon like chewing a Pop Tart into the form of a gun

The only reason lybob is bringing up righties is because the kid was Muslim (which i didn't know). See conservatives are xneophobic, racists bastards. And we know that's what this story is about. Edited by Chef Jim

Getting more interesting. First, Obama arrogance and hatred for Russia compels his regime to ignore their intel. Then, the terrorists profile changed. Seems like a soviet level disinformation happening. What is going on?

"And the information relating to the black-Islamist terrorist Mercer “leaked” into Reedus by the SVR/FSB is, to say the least, shocking and disturbing–including that immediately after the Oregon mass shooting, his Internet personal profile was changed from his true identity as an ISIS/ISIL terror supporter to one of his being a “white conservative Republican”. [Русский]"

http://www.eutimes.net/2015/10/oregon-mass-shooter-on-terror-list-obama-refused-to-take-from-russia/

Getting more interesting. First, Obama arrogance and hatred for Russia compels his regime to ignore their intel. Then, the terrorists profile changed. Seems like a soviet level disinformation happening. What is going on?

"And the information relating to the black-Islamist terrorist Mercer leaked into Reedus by the SVR/FSB is, to say the least, shocking and disturbingincluding that immediately after the Oregon mass shooting, his Internet personal profile was changed from his true identity as an ISIS/ISIL terror supporter to one of his being a white conservative Republican

. [Русский]"

http://www.eutimes.net/2015/10/oregon-mass-shooter-on-terror-list-obama-refused-to-take-from-russia/

What in the hell? Never ever ever under estimate the lengths this regime will go to further their narrative. In their mind their end goals justify the means.

Absolutely terrfying implications of what this regime is willing to do.

48093740.cached.jpg

That's a pencil box not a suitcase

Of course upon further reflection, it does beg a question of why he chose to assemble the clock in that particular pencil case, and not a basic cardboard box.

Taking it a step further, the kid his been getting a lot of adulation for taking apart a Radio Shack clock he probably got at Goodwill and crudely slapped in back together.

this story is messed up...shooter is allegedly from midwest, no known connections to the school(yet), talked about the incident in a chat room and was egged on and encouraged by others in the chat room. such a shame

what chat room? i'd be curious if a chat room, a web forum, or a iirc.

nonetheless, i've been in a few of them as this stuff was talked about. only once did one ever come to fruition and only once was one in progress (a guy had killed a woman and was defiling the corpse) and he was found quickly thanks to being an idiot posting about it.

edit: yeah, this was on 4chan, as i figured. I saw the posts about this on Wednesday before I went to bed.

He did. It was on r9k, so it got little notice but /b linked it some...

this stuff is posted all the time.

Edited by Boyst62

CQahpXQWsAEU88L.png

Chicago faces escalating gun violence. September was deadliest month in 13 years, report says http://on.msnbc.com/1VvmlF1

Tragic. And yet, No press conference or photo op of President's exasperated expression staring at TV screen.

Chicago has the nations toughest gun control laws. tell me again how citizens are safer when the government takes their guns

Edited by B-Man