Another Mass Shooting!, This Time in Oregon

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he can't. Needs fox news and limbaugh to tell him what to think

Good point. And it would make sense if I ever listen to either. Which, just so you know you're wrong, I don't. As a matter of fact I don't have cable so even is I had any desire to watch Fox News I can't.

But once again you make a great point. :thumbsup:

Edited by Chef Jim

Good point. And it would make sense if I ever listen to either. Which, just so you know you're wrong, I don't. As a matter of fact I don't have cable so even is I had any desire to watch Fox News I can't.

But once again you make a great point. :thumbsup:

My bad for assuming you can afford cable. Ok so Limbaugh on the transistor radio when you have the money for the 9V battery

My bad for assuming you can afford cable. Ok so Limbaugh on the transistor radio when you have the money for the 9V battery

BINGO, and Chef-O was his name-o

A guy who wants Jews wiped off the planet being supported by a guy who likes to see used condoms thrown on women.

You can't make this crap up.

A guy who wants Jews wiped off the planet being supported by a guy who likes to see used condoms thrown on women.

And a Christian, business owner, journalism major who isn't any of them.

Oh ya, you say you read books, too, which is obviously not true

So its not so clear cut, exactly my point. Open to interpretation

It's very clear cut. The document calls for the regulation of a militia. It does not call for the regulation of people when acting outside of a militia, nor does it call for the regulation of guns.

It says that when the citizens band together to form an army, that army must be regulated.

Will this be declared what it is, a hate crime against Christians? Or does that only get used when it can push an agenda?

Spin

It's very clear cut. The document calls for the regulation of a militia. It does not call for the regulation of people when acting outside of a militia, nor does it call for the regulation of guns.

It says that when the citizens band together to form an army, that army must be regulated.

But its not an impediment to gun regulation

Actually, it is:

"... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Obfuscating with details.

I'm just going to sit back and watch the black hole of stupid suck everyone else in...

So all guns regulations are illegal, right?

With exception to people who are mentally unstable or incapable to comprehend their own actions then yes gun laws should be illegal. If you are mentally sound you should be able to own a gun. Period. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

I go back and forth on whether convicted felons should be able to own guns. Part of me thinks if they have served their debt to society they deserve to have their rights given back.

Well, until the ratification of the 14th Amendment, the states themselves were free to regulate. The equal protection clause put an end to that, however.

The Constitution is the High Law of the Land.

Glad the courts don't see it that way