2015 Week 4 NFL Maps

26CornerBlitz

what a crock...where is the logic in showing the Eagles game in the Philly area over the Bills vs. Giants. I think Kraft is behind this.

On the other hand...an NFC division rivalry, Eagles v. Redskins, and the Fox national game is instead an out-of-conference matchup involving the Bills?

How execrable is that Eagles-Skins game going to be? :lol:

How execrable is that Eagles-Skins game going to be? :lol:

I'm betting on it being excrementable. Those teams are terrible. DC Bills fans get double-fisted by the Redskins and Ravens, and it sucks.

Edited by Ralonzo

Wow - I've been able to see all the games on local TV in Boston - should have waited on Sunday Ticket and maybe gotten it later at a bigger discount.

That's my plan too!

I'm going to be on vacation in Italy for the Titans game and have fears that ticket won't work in other countries (plus, Florence HAS to have a bar where I can watch the game), so I might end up trying to get it before the Bengals. Though at that point I might just do the bar for one game, then the Jags are on the line, so should be able to see them for free...

This happened two or three years ago, the first 5 or so Bills games were on TV after I had bought the ticket!