eball's stat o' the week

eball

Funny how offense was the huuuuge question mark this year. Red zone has been SUPER efficient, 3rd Down % is off the charts and this is all mostly without a healthy Shady/Sammy!

Scary right??? Wait til they're healthy and Tyrodosaurus Rex gets more EXP.

Funny how offense was the huuuuge question mark this year. Red zone has been SUPER efficient, 3rd Down % is off the charts and this is all mostly without a healthy Shady/Sammy!

Scary right??? Wait til they're healthy and Tyrodosaurus Rex gets more EXP.

Well that was the narrative. Mind you TT looked as good in preseason as he does now but apparently we aren't allowed to take anything that happens in preseason seriously because it's all supposed to be a mirage.

The Bills have scored 60 points over their last five quarters of professional football; 19, 14, 13, 0, 14.

Discuss.

I see a goose egg. :nana: or were they Circling the Wagons?

How many to a WR? :devil: (re - KC finally has a TD to a WR in ages)

What more can you say? Good performances by the offense.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Ok but all that really matters is what they score during the next four. I'm good with three if the Giants score zero.

I think 2-0 would be even more exciting!

I agree. Just win, but it is so nice to know we aren't teetering on the edge of oblivion because we are running a youth-league offense with D-3 talent vs. NFL defenses.

TT looked good in preseason (as did EJ) but I never imagined that Bills offense would be this productive. 100 points in 3 games. Wow! And Shady, supposedly the engine of our 2015 offensive machine, has been hurt.

So far we've played 2 good defensive games and 2.5 good offensive games (we scored lots of points against NE but the 3 picks and 8 sacks taint the performance).

It's a promising start.

TT looked good in preseason (as did EJ) but I never imagined that Bills offense would be this productive. 100 points in 3 games. Wow! And Shady, supposedly the engine of our 2015 offensive machine, has been hurt.

So far we've played 2 good defensive games and 2.5 good offensive games (we scored lots of points against NE but the 3 picks and 8 sacks taint the performance).

It's a promising start.

I see what you did wrt the Taintriots!

Better win the super bowl this year!!! Roman will be a HC next season

Or perhaps not. Whaley might make him an offer he can't refuse. :ph34r:

This is Rex's last stop. So it could be Roman's job right her in a few years. It could happen.

And we lose Incognito, Harvin, probably Glenn. Our offense will take a huge hit this off-season

Somebody piss in your cornflakes this morning? Why would 'Nito and Harvin not want to stay in Buffalo? They love playing for Rex and, particularly in the case of Richie, know it was Rex and the Pegulas who gave him a second chance.

Well that was the narrative. Mind you TT looked as good in preseason as he does now but apparently we aren't allowed to take anything that happens in preseason seriously because it's all supposed to be a mirage.

That's right. Just like last year's preseason when Marrone/Hackett's offense couldn't generate anything because we were playing our vanilla offense. Remember how exciting it was when they revealed the whole playbook!!!

Somebody piss in your cornflakes this morning? Why would 'Nito and Harvin not want to stay in Buffalo? They love playing for Rex and, particularly in the case of Richie, know it was Rex and the Pegulas who gave him a second chance.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If they continue to keep their nose clean, I am betting the Bills extend Harvin and Incognito during the season

i don't think wee can afford them unfortunately. they will want big long term deals and we just gave big money to Dareus, have to lock up Gilmore and Bradham, try and keep Glenn, restructure Mario, and extend Tyrod and EJ. if we can keep either of the two i think they might have a chance at keeping Incognito becaause of his age but Harvin has shown he can be a legit #1 receiver and we already have one of those guys and there are plenty of teams that don't that would be willing to pay top dollar to get one

As long as one of his assistants stays behind and can properly run a decent system, we'll be fine, imo.

Obviously just a guess, but if Roman has a guy that he trusts that much, he will likely make him his OC when he moves on. So at best the Bills are getting the 3rd best guy. Anyway, we've seen that we can move on from great coordinators with replacements (Pettine/Schwartz), but this is the first really good offense we've had in a really long time...it's going to be tense losing Roman.

Or perhaps not. Whaley might make him an offer he can't refuse. :ph34r:

This is Rex's last stop. So it could be Roman's job right her in a few years. It could happen.

Rex said this is his last HC job, but he didn't say he wants to retire soon. I assume as long as he's doing well and not getting fired, he'll be around for a long time.

Money? It's great having this much talent on the team, but we just simply can't afford to pay everyone. Glenn, Incognito, Harvin, Gilmore, and Tyrod Taylor are all going to want bigger extensions. If Taylor keeps playing like he is, he'll max out anything the Bills have all by himself (and that's already with the assumption that Mario is a goner).

Even though it will suck to lose some of these guys, these are good problems to have. We're just not used to having them.