Predictions for New York Giants Game

NextYearGuys

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it but every time we get all pumped up and think we are awesome...we get an ass kickin' and "oh no, we suck again". Cruz, Randle and OBJ are too much with Manning healthy.

Hope I'm wrong but Giants 30, Bills 21 :thumbdown::thumbdown: Sorry

Don't count on Cruz, he won't be 100% by a long shot.

Bills 28 Giants 14

Buffalo 31. New Jersey Giants 10. Miami should not have gotten 14. They should have had seven. Giants three points better gives them 10. McCoy sits and Hogan starts for what's his name. The guy who hasn't played much. At home. Looking forward to it at one this week. Hate those 4 o'clock games.

Buffalo 31. New Jersey Giants 10. Miami should not have gotten 14. They should have had seven. Giants three points better gives them 10. McCoy sits and Hogan starts for what's his name. The guy who hasn't played much. At home. Looking forward to it at one this week. Hate those 4 o'clock games.

HUH?????

41-17, at least 14 of those are garbage points.

by which team?

Buffalo 37 Gi Ants 23

which 4PM game? Miami?

The only other late games for Buffalo are in Prime Time - Thu, Nov 12 @ Jets the other Mon, Nov 23 @ Cheatriots

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Bills 32

Giants 17

Their line isn't decent, Their defensive line isn't impressive, Eli holds onto the ball too long, Rex blitzes a ton, They can't run well and we are #1 against the run, as well as #1 in the run.

Karlos behind Felton will bruise them up. I'm conservative in my forecast, but believe it will be better than the score listed above. I'd love to walk into the Bengals at crushing 4 of 5 teams, and only losing to the #1 team in the NFL by one score.