Urbik vs Miller at RG

YoloinOhio

I thought Urbik looked good out there. Miller and Seantrell have been liabilities this year.

I'm all for young guys learning to play, but sometimes you learn the best went you take a step back and watch too.

I'm tired of waiting. its been 16 years since we have been to the playoffs. 16 years!!! At this point I dont give a rip about develping a G. Play the guy that has the best chance of helping us into the playoffs THIS year

If I thought Urbik was better I'd agree. I don't think anyone is saying play Miller regardless they are saying they look about the same and in ties you stick with the younger guys. Henderson looked better yesterday too. His best game of the year. He seems to enjoy playing Miami for some reason. Didn't he go to college down there?

If I thought Urbik was better I'd agree. I don't think anyone is saying play Miller regardless they are saying they look about the same and in ties you stick with the younger guys. Henderson looked better yesterday too. His best game of the year. He seems to enjoy playing Miami for some reason. Didn't he go to college down there?

yes he went to U of Miami. That was a really good DL they played. Talent wise the Giants aren't the same though they have Hankins who is good (not Suh good). So hoping for another good week from the OL. I think the Giants DL is similar to the Colts. Hankins and Langford pretty close IMO in talent. Colts have been better against the run than what was expected but no pass rush. Edited by YoloinOhio

I thought Urbik looked good out there. Miller and Seantrell Glenn have been liabilities this year.

I'm all for young guys learning to play, but sometimes you learn the best went you take a step back and watch too.

I'm tired of waiting. its been 16 years since we have been to the playoffs. 16 years!!! At this point I dont give a rip about develping a G. Play the guy that has the best chance of helping us into the playoffs THIS year

fixed for ya

Urbik is in the exact spot you want him to be......backing up the OG spots for a game here and there due to injury

You HAVE to keep playing John Miller......he is young and only going to get better.......

As long as he's healthy I think you play Miller. If Miller needs a week off to be 100% then let Urbik fill in.

I think what you need to do is use frequent substitution like the Bills used to do with the swing tackle replacing the right or left tackle; at that time we really had 6 starting OL . Miller starts and when he seems tired or not seeing what is happening Urbik goes in and replaces him with the assistant OL coach working with him to show him what he is missing or give him a break. Remember he is a rookie and has not had to face this type of players every week in college.

Everyone who wanted to cut Urbik for cap reasons saw why we kept him yesterday. He is a great backup OG/C. Imagine if we kept Richardson instead.

I trust him to start in Miller's place. However, I also agree with those saying we keep Miller going if he is healthy.

He took a pretty big pay cut to stay. His cap number is reasonable now

Groin injuries are notorious for being lingering (like a hammy,actually) Miller will likely have this situation all year. Just a question of whether he can play with it. Back a few decades, I had one....and played the rest of the season. But, it hurt so bad I couldn't drive my stick shift, couldn't lift my left leg to do the clutch.

If Miller is 100% keep him in there, the starting unit needs to grow and Miller will only stand to improve. I think Miller's play from my uneducated eye has been decent and when Urbik stepped in he looked solid. I say with Miller sit him if he needs a week off, Urbik looks like he could fill in for a game.

We'll get an idea after Bocephuz posts his OL review.

Try to get the OL review up tomorrow..

From naked eye Miller was doing fine and then poof he was gone and Urbik stepped in and didn't miss a beat

I must admit I was so fired up with how things were going I missed a lot of detail so All 22 review will be interesting tomorrow