Could Bills be 8-1 going into Foxborough for Brady rematch?

Big Turk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You've been here long enough...after each win we're a SuperBowl team and after each loss we're up for 1st overall draft pick.

and you know that after every win we beat a bad/overrated team and after every loss the team that beat them is just hands down a better football team in all facets of the game.

I don't think the Jets scare me or should scare anyone. I think the dolphins team is better and the Jets are overrated

8-1 is happening. All you posters who say take one game at a time need to just shut it. I love this post. He's right (after the bye week math error). watch us win SIX IN A ROW BABY.

If anyone thinks we are losing at home to the Giants or Bengals they're nuts. Cinci's defense isn't very good at all. They've beaten two awful teams in Oakland and Baltimore and an overrated Chargers team.

We will be favored in every game we play until Foxboro. Depth all positions.

NOT DOOOOOOOOOMED

This guy gets it.

Very few teams beat all the teams they 'should' beat.

The NE game proves this squad still has the ability to lay down stinkers.

On any given Sunday...

I'd be happy with HamSandwhich's 7-3.

I think your going to see as the season goes on that NE is going to be in blowout mode for most of the season wherwe they really want to embarrass teams kinda like when they were coming off a spygate in their undefeated season. I think as the season goes on our "embarrassing" 8 point loss to the Patriots is not going look so embarrassing as NE lays the wood week in & week out. I honestly think the Bills are the second best team in the conference.

When I look at the next 6 games preceding the Patriots, I do think it's possible. Getting the Giants, Bengals and Dolphins at home during that span is helpful. Cincinnati is probably the team that concerns me the most of the six they face. Right now, they're playing just a bit better than Buffalo defensively. They absolutely cannot afford to have a lazy letdown week on the road versus Tennessee or Jacksonville. It would be nice to see them reel off 5 in a row and then have to go to the meadowlands to play the Jets. I realistically think that we'll see Miami bounce back next week and both of those teams will be sitting at 2-2. I've never really thought that either the Dolphins or Jets had the potential to be anything other than a middling 0.500 team and that's even giving them something.

Interesting stat to keep an eye on until we play the Bengals in Week 6:

Teams are 1-11 the week after playing the Seattle Seahawks dating back to Week 7/8 of last season. The Bengals play Seattle in Week 5.

2014:

Week 7 - SEA vs STL, Week 8 STL loses to KC

Week 8 - SEA vs CAR, Week 9 CAR loses to NO

Week 9 - SEA vs OAK, Week 10 OAK loses to DEN

Week 10 - SEA vs NYG, Week 11 NYG loses to SF

Week 11 - SEA vs KC, Week 12 KC loses to OAK

Week 12 - SEA vs ARI, Week 13 ARI loses to ATL

Week 13 - SEA vs SF, Week 14 SF loses to OAK

Week 14 - SEA vs PHI, Week 15 PHI loses to DAL

Week 15 - SEA vs SF, Week 16 SF loses to SD

Week 16 - SEA vs ARI, Week 17 ARI loses to SF

2015:

Week 1 - SEA vs STL, Week 2 STL loses to WAS

Week 2 - SEA vs GB, Week 3 GB won against KC

Week 3 - SEA vs CHI, Week 4 CHI plays OAK...

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

heres where i think most people run off the rails predicting -- if you look at 3 games and think we are a 60% chance to win each, we are most likely going 2-1 despite wanting to pencil in 3-0.

thats kind of how i look at the run into the bye - id favor us in all but expect 3-1.