How did NE figure out our offense so quick?

PortlandiaEast

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come each time they are caught cheating, they suddenly get "mad" and turn into an unbeatable record breaking juggernaut who runs up the score?

I think bb is a great coach, and I think it takes a lot of talent for brady to dependably deliver the footballs to the receiver the plays call for... but this team isn't that good.

How come each time they are caught cheating, they suddenly get "mad" and turn into an unbeatable record breaking juggernaut who runs up the score?

I think bb is a great coach, and I think it takes a lot of talent for brady to dependably deliver the footballs to the receiver the plays call for... but this team isn't that good.

So you're saying when they get caught cheating, they dial up the cheating even more?

They didn't "figure out" your offense. what they did was stack 8 in the box and crashed hard onto Taylor (8 SACKS, and god a heck of a lot more pressures) they changed it up after the 1st drive when you ran all over them. BB I am guessing decided make your QB beat us while under heavy pressure. (I mean we all saw the Pats D stacking the box right.)

Umm yes they are that good. You have a 1st ballot HOF QB ticked off and out to stick it to the NFL, Add in a freakish talent like Gronk (who is already considerd one of the BEST TE ever!) and well you have a recipe for disaster for the league.

Statistically penalties where not a difference between the teams.

Clear case of stats don't tell the real story. About 90% of the Bills penalties came at crucial times where as the Pats* penalties came mostly when it didn't matter too much.

Agreed! I recall thinking as the referees announced at least three or four penalties that came with absolutely no impact that they were trying to pad the penalty stats so they didn't looked so skewed. But in reality, they were as imbalanced as possible.

Agreed! I recall thinking as the referees announced at least three or four penalties that came with absolutely no impact that they were trying to pad the penalty stats so they didn't looked so skewed. But in reality, they were as imbalanced as possible.

The penalties that kkilled Buffalo were obvious DUMB penalties.. IE the dumb personal fouls, esp the one for the coach swearing at the ref. The Bills hypoed themselves up way to much for a week2 game. But they showed what they can do when playing level headed yesterday against Miami.

They didn't "figure out" your offense. what they did was stack 8 in the box and crashed hard onto Taylor (8 SACKS, and god a heck of a lot more pressures) they changed it up after the 1st drive when you ran all over them. BB I am guessing decided make your QB beat us while under heavy pressure. (I mean we all saw the Pats D stacking the box right.)

Umm yes they are that good. You have a 1st ballot HOF QB ticked off and out to stick it to the NFL, Add in a freakish talent like Gronk (who is already considerd one of the BEST TE ever!) and well you have a recipe for disaster for the league.

Hello again PatsFanNH.

Apparently no Bills fan here is willing to admit that the Patriots stacked the box to shut down the run, and bring quick heavy pressure to the Bills QB.

Finally someone besides myself that actually noticed that when the Patriots stacked the box (after the first Bills drive for a TD), and were able to get a quick rush on Tayloy he looked indecisive, and lost. Then later with the game well in hand the Patriots started laying back into coverage, and only rushed 3-4 in the fourth quarter. This allowed Taylor to engineer a decent comeback.

The Buffalo Bills HC played right into Brady's hand by not blitzing, and at least attempting to knock him out of rhythm. Instead I was witness to the most ridiculous defensive scheme ever. Which sent DE Jerry Hughes into pass coverage on Gronk, and DT Kyle Williams into pass coverage some plays. Rex Ryan stated after the game he was out coached, and he was.

Same way Bellichick figured out how to slow down the KGun offense in the super bowl...

Did he really slow the KGun down? I don't think so, I think it was the ball control from the Giants offense (over 40 minutes) that slowed the Bills offense down. The Bills still had almost 400 yards in only 19 minutes of having the ball.

Could it be as simple as NE is 1000% better than the Colts or Dolphins? As much as I hate to write this, after three games they look like AFC champs at a minimum.....

They are good. Even great. That doesn't mean they don't cheat too.

Think about it for a minute. This is a football team that is miles better than any team in the history of the NFL, led by a QB who plays like he's in his prime at an age most QBs are long retired. They play like they know the other teams every move before it happens. And they are a team with a cloud of suspicion around them since 2007.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

They are good. Even great. That doesn't mean they don't cheat too.

Think about it for a minute. This is a football team that is miles better than any team in the history of the NFL, led by a QB who plays like he's in his prime at an age most QBs are long retired. They play like they know the other teams every move before it happens. And they are a team with a cloud of suspicion around them since 2007.

Grasping for straws. In fact you can't even find a straw, but you are convinced there is one out there to reach for. Sad..

Brady is throwing the ball to the right player pretty much every time, because he has been in the same system his whole career. So when the Bills offer up Kyle Williams as a pass defender, he knows where to go with it. And no amount of cheating is going to throw the ball accurately.

The Belichick/Brady Patriots are the best organization that has ever competed in the NFL. I hate them, but it's true. If it were the Bills, I would be ecstatic, but it's not, it's the Patriots. This board is practically a Patriots board, with virtually EVERY thread at least mentioning them. That is how powerful they have been.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Other than Brady and Gronk, if he stays healthy, have they had any other HOFers during this stretch?