Houston radio host on Bills and their fans

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

""PENDERGAST " IS A FAT LOUD MOUTH AT HIS BEST DAYS,, IF HE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING ITS BECAUSE HE READ IT OFF SOMEONE ELSE'S SHEETS ...

TO TOP IT OFF HE ISN'T FROM HOUSTON ,HE A "CONN.." GUY JUST ADDING TO THE IGNORANT IMMIGRANT POPULATION OF MY CITY. MY STATE !!.

NOW ADD THIS BILLS FANS HES A NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT FAN SO ANYTHING THAT JERK SAYS IS SLANTED TO THOSE CHEATERS..

GO BILLS!!!!!!

""PENDERGAST " IS A FAT LOUD MOUTH AT HIS BEST DAYS,, IF HE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING ITS BECAUSE HE READ IT OFF SOMEONE ELSE'S SHEETS ...

TO TOP IT OFF HE ISN'T FROM HOUSTON ,HE A "CONN.." GUY JUST ADDING TO THE IGNORANT IMMIGRANT POPULATION OF MY CITY. MY STATE !!.

NOW ADD THIS BILLS FANS HES A NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT FAN SO ANYTHING THAT JERK SAYS IS SLANTED TO THOSE CHEATERS..

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Just breathe, big fella....

Sean is dillusional, I live in Houston, its a flat ugly city with zero zoning and strips malls everywhere you turn. Billboards line the highways and you have plenty of

time to read them since morning rush hour is between 5 am and 7 pm. You can see a "God Saves" sign next to a "100 Strippers, No Cover" sign its beautiful. The summer is from mid April to late October with June, July and August so dam hot and humid its impossible to go outside at 6am without sweating. When anyone from Houston criticizes another city take it with a grain of salt Houston is a glass house that they should't be throwing rocks from.

Sean is dillusional, I live in Houston, its a flat ugly city with zero zoning and strips malls everywhere you turn. Billboards line the highways and you have plenty of

time to read them since morning rush hour is between 5 am and 7 pm. You can see a "God Saves" sign next to a "100 Strippers, No Cover" sign its beautiful. The summer is from mid April to late October with June, July and August so dam hot and humid its impossible to go outside at 6am without sweating. When anyone from Houston criticizes another city take it with a grain of salt Houston is a glass house that they should't be throwing rocks from.

DONT forget the fall migration every hurricane season where half the people below the loop leave and go north till the hurricanes are past ,, hell the city passes out tracking maps so you can find out before hand if your house will be trashed

I am a Jim Rome listener and I know and respected the Cablinasian's smack in the Jungle. However, I don't think any hayseed from that cattle-lovin', cousin-fu**in, sad excuse for a state should be commenting on any other area in our republic. This is the land of "speed lane" executions and drive-through liquor stores. The state where what happens on the Friday-Night Lights is more important than the learning occurring Monday-Friday. This state of toothless, mullet-wearers elected George W. and Rick Perry. Seany, while our temps dip for a while and we have to "sack up" and drive our as*es to work in snow, sleet, and ice, you have to live in that hot, land of the witless year-round. I'll stay here and enjoy all four seasons. You stay there (away from me) and look for companionship at the family reunion.

What a tool. Undoubtedly one of the riff raff that shows up at the Ralph. Sumymufundic.

GO BILLS!!!!!!

haha ....JUST.REMOVE.CAPS.LOCK.....

The weather in the south blows. I lived down there for almost a decade.

When did everyone get together and objectively decide cold weather sucks? I love the winter.

And besides, it's a lot easier to warm up in the cold than it is to cool down in the heat.

It's not really the cold that makes it awful, it's the snow. If we got all the same average temps in our winters, but little to no snow, that would be much more bearable. Driving in snow, trying to do whatever in snow, and removing snow from driveways, cars and sidewalks are ultimately the curse of Buffalo in winter. It also lasts about two months longer than the calendar indicates that it should.

I watched those LMAO. You don't like it, don't come here. We have the best tailgating in the country. Right up there with KC and Green Bay. I fly my boys up every year for a game and it was last week. They absolutely love it. It was our third year this year, and they are 16 and 14. They heard a little language, but nothing they haven't heard in school.

The guy falling into the bus was hilarious. It's funny when you hear from the various radio guys on NFL Radio, they consistently mention Buffalo is by far one of the top 3 best places to tailgate. The others I mentioned above. I bet Pittsburgh is pretty fun too.

I live here in Houston and on a local radio show they were going to give tickets to someone who could name 5 players not named JJ Watt. Well guess what no one got it. I also like asking the Houston fans "how many AFC titles do you have? " and ask them if they've ever heard of the greatest comeback in NFL history.

I live here in Houston and on a local radio show they were going to give tickets to someone who could name 5 players not named JJ Watt. Well guess what no one got it. I also like asking the Houston fans "how many AFC titles do you have? " and ask them if they've ever heard of the greatest comeback in NFL history.

Nothing like the old "Yeah, well how many runner-up finishes has your team had?" argument...

Nothing like the old "Yeah, well how many runner-up finishes has your team had?" argument...

It's a an accomplishment that no other team has ever done. Do I wish we would have won one of them Super Bowls? Hell yeah I do, but the fact is we can take pride in getting to the big dance.