Karlos Williams anyone?

mellaman101

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other thing about Karlos is his efficient cuts. The guy just has incredible timing and burst such that his cuts can be very subtle yet so effective.

Let's get Shady healthy then we're going to mess defenses up. We'll have a fast, hard pounding guy and a quick, elusive lateral guy.

Assuming the O-line is up to the task.

I wonder if the scouts start each year by researching all the "Williams" prospects? :)

haha-- I mean, I proved it there. There is something that is so unique about him, which is why people compare him to like 20 different people. He is a composite of a a bunch of different great traits.

Karlos Williams tied O.J. Simpson for the fewest games needed by a Bills RB to tally his first 100-yd day

Yup, there's definitely a dash of OJ in the Karlos Komposite!

Karlos actually reminds me of Adrian Peterson, but about 10% less amazing in all facets. Maybe like Adrian Peterson now, as opposed to Adrian Peterson at the peak of his dominance?

Also, Karlos's moves on the TD run yesterday were reminiscent of Freddy J. - subtle shifts in direction that cause people to miss before they even get close. That takes incredible vision and Gretzky-like command of time and space.

Fred Jackson who?

Freddy got 2 carries in Seattle with Marshawn out. Thomas Rawls got 16 carries. What does that say?

Idk if anyone reads Rob Quinn on Twitter, but he's a great follow. He reminded that this is only Karlos' 3rd year as a RB. (!!!!!)