brady sold his soul to the devil

enlightener

ok im a little buzzed right now but ill let you all in on a little secret.

10 years ago i told my friend, "look, this guy is more than lucky, who else has a rule that no one knows about used for the first time in a playoff game to save their superbowl run, Brady did with the "tuck rule"" was it ever even used once before that game?

then his kicker kicks the weirdest ball ive ever seen, defy the laws of physics, just enough to creep in over the cross bar, and the rest is history.

Later Im watching him side step pass rushers on instant replay who I KNOW he never saw coming, just enough to deliver passes that got him his next 2 superbowls.

But then i told all my friends..."Brady will never win another superbowl, he sold his soul to the devil saying,' I want to be the greatest qb in nfl history', but the devil answered,'sorry, Joe montana already made that deal with me, so i can make you second, but it will seem like youre the best at least in the current time period.'

So brady accepted after an addendum saying he got a supermodel wife thrown in. (Who i never thought was pretty anyway, and was officially confirmed that she looks like a "dude" on south park this week.)

And finally, as the patriots were on the brink of losing the superbowl this year i made a quick bet with a friend who i had told my theory to. I knew brady could never win a fourth title as it would make him even with Joe. A few seconds later the seahawks were on the 1. I was fully confidant that they would win. then they passed.

I was dumbfounded....until i heard about the asterisk. So far, in my opinion, brady has won 3.9 superbowls.

He will never win another.

OUR TIME HAS COME.

I think Satan has a no returns no refunds policy.

That saying is a figurative idea for people who give up the things that are truly important in life for wealth and short term pleasure.

This guy is straight up Blessed!!

Imo

ok im a little buzzed right now but ill let you all in on a little secret.

10 years ago i told my friend, "look, this guy is more than lucky, who else has a rule that no one knows about used for the first time in a playoff game to save their superbowl run, Brady did with the "tuck rule"" was it ever even used once before that game?

then his kicker kicks the weirdest ball ive ever seen, defy the laws of physics, just enough to creep in over the cross bar, and the rest is history.

Later Im watching him side step pass rushers on instant replay who I KNOW he never saw coming, just enough to deliver passes that got him his next 2 superbowls.

But then i told all my friends..."Brady will never win another superbowl, he sold his soul to the devil saying,' I want to be the greatest qb in nfl history', but the devil answered,'sorry, Joe montana already made that deal with me, so i can make you second, but it will seem like youre the best at least in the current time period.'

So brady accepted after an addendum saying he got a supermodel wife thrown in. (Who i never thought was pretty anyway, and was officially confirmed that she looks like a "dude" on south park this week.)

And finally, as the patriots were on the brink of losing the superbowl this year i made a quick bet with a friend who i had told my theory to. I knew brady could never win a fourth title as it would make him even with Joe. A few seconds later the seahawks were on the 1. I was fully confidant that they would win. then they passed.

I was dumbfounded....until i heard about the asterisk. So far, in my opinion, brady has won 3.9 superbowls.

He will never win another.

OUR TIME HAS COME.

I think Satan has a no returns no refunds policy.

That saying is a figurative idea for people who give up the things that are truly important in life for wealth and short term pleasure.

This guy is straight up Blessed!!

Imo

I think both of ya need to come up to the Kelly club and share tomorrow!!

Man, I don't think I can drink enough to come to that conclusion. That being said, I can drink enough to agree with it.

awesome post Wiz. you reflect the heart and soul here.

I think you a getting close enlightened one> i am pleased you admit the buzzed perspect. But sometimes maybe that effort opens the mind a bit and allows some more free thinking?

Because i have friends in low places. it was Bill who signed.

Kraft is a puppet. i thinks thats obvious

Brady is just proof of the trickle down theory.

But the Devil himself has his hands in this one for sure. and its quite impressive.

and now that you have called him out, while being in a weekend state of being. I suggest the Demon himself has his grips upon you.

If you even ponder his being he becomes real for you.

Good luck with that

I dont know man

The NFL is pissed at the Patriots and Tom Brady

All that magical luck might be about to dissapear

John, i have been pondering this.

I always want fair officiating ,and balanced too.

Like i said somewhere sometime, maybe the butt slaps and handshakes with Brady are over with.

something to review after the game i think.

Brady is going to lose his mind with his O line and our defense. If he does not get some call about Jerry touching his ding ding while tackling him ,he will implode. and thats better than any sack.

BTW if Bills are going to rough the Passer> then they damn well better ROUGH the passer

Edited by 3rdand12

To play Devils advocate, In Brady's two losses to the Giants in the Super Bowl the Giants needed a miracle Eli Manning to David Tyree play and a Wide open Wes Welker dropping a pass. So it's not like nothing close has ever not gone Brady's way. I think Brady's career has been so successful because of a sociopath head coach willing to bend every grey area and outright cheat in some cases, being handed a great Defense for the first and most successful part of his career, and then building a reputation off of those aspects where he and his team do get close calls and bend pick play rules.

So it's a case of the Pats* cheating and having a great defense during the first half of Brady's career leading to him being successful and then that success building to a reputation where even more cheating and calls go his way.