Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@TheBuffaloNews

Jack Eichel is on fire. Just look at his numbers and what he's been doing on the ice. http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2016/01/27/at-the-break-eichel-living-up-to-the-hype/

CZxiGinWYAI7ZzB.jpg

I hate articles like that. Eichel could easily have another 15-20 points if anyone could finish. He's made some ridiculous passes that just haven't been converted, especially early on when he was playing with Kane.

preface this by saying I hate all-star games. That being said, John Scott did not deserve to be an Allstar. I am sure someone with a very similar story did not go because he did. Think if it was your son who could not go cause this dude did.

I don't feel bad for Scott ,he chose to be a goon in order to play in the NHL..he has no skills otherwise. He gets paid more than 99.6% of the people in this world to do what he does.

Bottom line, i think allstar games are jokes, and John Scott being in one just validates thast.

That was fantastic! I think the NHL found a way to make an All Star game exciting. That championship game was great. The players appeared to be putting forward effort, which made the game better than any in recent memory.

preface this by saying I hate all-star games. That being said, John Scott did not deserve to be an Allstar. I am sure someone with a very similar story did not go because he did. Think if it was your son who could not go cause this dude did.

I don't feel bad for Scott ,he chose to be a goon in order to play in the NHL..he has no skills otherwise. He gets paid more than 99.6% of the people in this world to do what he does.

Bottom line, i think allstar games are jokes, and John Scott being in one just validates thast.

Won the MVP. Scored two goals. Close enough to deserving to be there.

No one had a similar story to Scott. Scott, the guy who the NHL tried to torpedo by forcing teams to trade and demote him. Scott, the guy who received immense pressure from the NHL trying to get him to turn it down. Scott, the guy who had to hear from the NHL if his kids would be proud of him.

No one deserved it more. He wasn't on the shoulders of his teammates, and consulted by virtually every NHL player he knows to go, because he didn't deserve it.

Won the MVP. Scored two goals. Close enough to deserving to be there.

No one had a similar story to Scott. Scott, the guy who the NHL tried to torpedo by forcing teams to trade and demote him. Scott, the guy who received immense pressure from the NHL trying to get him to turn it down. Scott, the guy who had to hear from the NHL if his kids would be proud of him.

No one deserved it more. He wasn't on the shoulders of his teammates, and consulted by virtually every NHL player he knows to go, because he didn't deserve it.

It all ended up well, and I like Scott as a person. I know I come at it as " I hate ASG,s" and his being an all star is just more justification why. Guess my rant is not so much against Scott, but the game and voting method.

The guy has zero hockey skills ( by NHL standards). What if next year a true ass hat is voted in , say someone like Raffi Torres? We still gunna be happy bout that?

(FYI...this is not really John Scott)

John Scott@RealJohnScott 5h5 hours ago

Scored that goal for fat a## Milbury the guys still salty he sucked a## and now he's in the broadcast booth with a tiny d##k #CapnScott

CaGQ9_KWYAEVvUt.jpg

Awesome.

It's the nhls fault. They opened it up to fan voting then When they got a result they didn't like tried to pressure the guy to step down, when that didn't work they orchestrated a shady trade to ruin his career and hide him in the AHL. it reads like a bad plot of the WWE wrestling.

Scott deserves his moment in the sun he did get some goals and was voted Nov by the fans as a big F-U to bettman.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

It all ended up well, and I like Scott as a person. I know I come at it as " I hate ASG,s" and his being an all star is just more justification why. Guess my rant is not so much against Scott, but the game and voting method.

The guy has zero hockey skills ( by NHL standards). What if next year a true ass hat is voted in , say someone like Raffi Torres? We still gunna be happy bout that?

When you open up the vote to the fans, you have to be prepared for whatever you get. The NHL made its own bed with this one and it's certainly not Scott's fault. He's the one person in this whole fiasco who acted admirably. I'm very happy for the support he received from fellow players and fans.