Steelers vs. Pats -who should Bills fans really want to win?

YoloinOhio

Who are you rooting for tonight?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for the Steelers or Patriots to win tonight?

• Steelers. I would never root for the Cheatriots no matter what and I think the Bills can win the AFCE.
    • Pats****. I don't think the Bills can win the AFCE and a Steelers loss helps them to a WC.

With the Brady suspension reversed -- the Pats*** are again the favorite to win the division. Is it better for the Pats*** to beat the Steelers tonight if we think our best chance to make the playoffs is a wild card, and an extra loss for the Steelers could help the Bills more? Or F that?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Squealers all the way. We need all the help we can get. Can't hope for a wild card, the goal should be winning the division.

I was actually thinking about this yesterday and then they started talking about it on WGR this morning. All 3 guys said they want the Pats*** to win because they think the Bills have zero chance at winning the division. They said the Texans would feel the same about the Colts at Bills game - that they would be rooting for Colts because the Bills are their bigger obstacle to the playoffs.

Sorry, I can't do it.

Ask Howard and Jeremy.

I just heard that and thought "that's a loser's mentality." Or, a realist? I don't know. But no way would I ever want the Cheats to win.

I was actually thinking about this yesterday and then they started talking about it on WGR this morning. All 3 guys said they want the Pats*** to win because they think the Bills have zero chance at winning the division. They said the Texans would feel the same about the Colts at Bills game - that they would be rooting for Colts because the Bills are their bigger obstacle to the playoffs.

Sorry, I can't do it.

I just heard that and thought "that's a loser's mentality." Or, a realist? I don't know. But no way would I ever want the Cheats to win.

I agree. Why concede anything?

How anyone could want the Pats to win game one of the season is baffling to me.

Forget the wildcard, we are winning this stupid division. The Pats are gonna be awful on the road this year and their lack of skill players on offense will kill them when gronk goes out with his usual knee or shoulder injury.

Bills 11-5 wins the division

The Steelers should get routed tonight given all of their suspensions and injuries and the shakiness of their secondary. I expect the Pats to pour it on.

I think it will be an interesting game. Both teams missing their starting centers but questionable secondaries, and injuries/suspensions in their RB and WR core. I don't see how the Steelers will cover Gronk. But then I am not sure the Pats*** secondary will have success with Ben/AB.

Steelers.

Early in the season I find it very hard to route for division rivals. Towards the backend of the season, when the playoffs are on the line, it's different. What if the season plays out, Miami wins the division and the Bills are battling the Pats** for a wildcard spot.

It'll be an interesting game because both defenses look bad. The Pats** have a very weak secondary and Brown could have a big night. The Steelers defense is a mix of over the hill players and young guys not yet in their prime. Brady isn't likely to see help from his RBs, whoever it ends up being.